Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 72

Thread: Life is not fair

  1. #21
    \_(ツ)_/
    Krussadams's Avatar
    Karma: 15762174
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,636
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    636 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 05/29/93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WstCoastFlyer View Post
    I became a KINGS fan during the Stanley Cup loss to MTL......I used to go to Kings games where the tix cost were 10 bucks.....I still have my FELIX POTVIN jersey....I have cheered on this team for as long as I know, way before Ducks came into the league ...LA KINGS got me interested in hockey..I never really had any sort of expectations from this team until they won 2 cups in 3 yrs......I can never really hate coach sutter or DENO or Brown or GABBO or anyone else .......I just wish they were more consistent like the ducks ...
    Not to nitpick, but both of these events occurred in 1993.
    Maybe June 1993 is considered "way" before October 1993. I mean, hell...that is like 5 months.
    "Bob Miller did a great job for the Kings for over a number of years." -Daryl Evans, March 23, 2017.

  2. #22
    Stanley Cup Champions !!
    Trapper9's Avatar
    Karma: 2748500
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    2,548
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    345 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WstCoastFlyer View Post
    I am only stating what all you OLD SCHOOLERS are thinking .....if I say this team sucks I am the new guy but if you say this team sucks you get lots YES YES YES..
    The difference is we would NEVER switch to the ducks.

  3. #23
    1st Scoring Line
    hokiecat's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,763
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    841 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hokiecat View Post
    We have no puck luck.

    How else can you explain so many games outshooting the opposition by a wide margin and losing? It's puck luck. We've had 40 plus games of rotten puck luck.

    No way it could be a system that encourages low percentage shots.
    Not sure if post is serious or sarcasm........hmmmmmmmm
    I really need a sarcasm font.

    If you get unlucky in a few games, then that is bad bounces. But to outshoot opponents over and over and over, but continue to lose and have difficulty scoring, then you need to look at what you are doing because that isn't just luck. There's a reason why the Kings shooting percentage and PDO are lousy; too many shots from the point or half wall and too few from the slot.

    I'm so tired of watching or listening to a post-game show and hearing that the Kings outshot the opposition and therefore should have won. I'm repeating the narrative because it seems so absurd and laughable after 5.5 months. Somebody in the organization understands that quantity is not quality, right?

  4. #24
    2nd Scoring Line
    WstCoastFlyer's Avatar
    Karma: 1120000
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    264
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moog View Post
    Why?!?!?!?
    Of all the things you wrote, that is the one that sticks out the most to me.

    Is it hanging next to your Fuhr signed jersey?
    Because they were all out of kelly Hrudey jerseys.

  5. #25
    2nd Scoring Line
    WstCoastFlyer's Avatar
    Karma: 1120000
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    264
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trapper9 View Post
    The difference is we would NEVER switch to the ducks.
    I never switched teams bro I just switched channels,I enjoy watching hockey ,sometimes I even watch the sharks ..I get free CENTER ICE.....dude I can say that I am the biggest ducks hater here, after all, none of you seems to had any problems with FS mixing our pre games with theirs when they played each other.
    Last edited by WstCoastFlyer; March 15th, 2017 at 05:37 PM.

  6. #26
    Nipple biter
    SLOTT's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    618
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    98 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WstCoastFlyer View Post
    I never switched teams bro I just switched channels,I enjoy watching hockey ,sometimes I even watch the sharks ..I get free CENTER ICE.....dude I can say that I am the biggest ducks hater here, after all, none of you seems to had any problems with FS mixing our pre games with theirs when they played each other.
    LOL well sir, that's because we all love the ducks. no one will admit it, but we all LOOVE the ducks. Seriously.

  7. #27
    2nd Scoring Line
    WstCoastFlyer's Avatar
    Karma: 1120000
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    264
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)

    Default

    Call me fat, call me old, call me a BANDWAGON jumper , call me every name in da book...Don't EVER call me a a Ducks fan.

  8. #28
    \_(ツ)_/
    Krussadams's Avatar
    Karma: 15762174
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,636
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    636 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WstCoastFlyer View Post
    I never switched teams bro I just switched channels,I enjoy watching hockey ,sometimes I even watch the sharks ..I get free CENTER ICE.....dude I can say that I am the biggest ducks hater here, after all, none of you seems to had any problems with FS mixing our pre games with theirs when they played each other.
    So, help me out here. You're the biggest Ducks hater here because you hate the broadcast crossover. But...you switch over and watch their games...with their broadcast teams...?

    Either this is another poorly thought-out and constructed troll, or elementary machismo and logic.
    "Bob Miller did a great job for the Kings for over a number of years." -Daryl Evans, March 23, 2017.

  9. #29
    2nd Scoring Line
    WstCoastFlyer's Avatar
    Karma: 1120000
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    264
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krussadams View Post
    So, help me out here. You're the biggest Ducks hater here because you hate the broadcast crossover. But...you switch over and watch their games...with their broadcast teams...?

    Either this is another poorly thought-out and constructed troll, or elementary machismo and logic.
    OK I'll help you out

    Yeah I hate the broadcast crossover because it's so stupid ...I have never ever seen it done in any sports between any rivals..

    Yes I watch the ducks game anytime they play rest of the Pacific divisional teams and ROOT for the ducks to win since Kings have 0 shots of catching them or sj...



    "Elementary Machismo logic" should be very popular these days with Betsy Devos in office..if you don't know who she is just Google it.
    Last edited by WstCoastFlyer; March 15th, 2017 at 09:33 PM.

  10. #30
    2nd Scoring Line
    WstCoastFlyer's Avatar
    Karma: 1120000
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    264
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krussadams View Post

    Either this is another poorly thought-out and constructed troll,.
    Oh oh you got me ,I work for the ducks ,what happens now ?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •