1. Their cowardice performance this season with the talent in the lineup.
2. The cowardice in the front office not to realize the two championships are over and we are now back to playing like when Dave Taylor had Andy Murray as coach.
3. The gutless reaction by the team when Doughty took Tkachuk's people's elbow to the jaw.
4. The cowardice of the forwards to score goals. Yes, Carter and Pearson are the exceptions.
5. The list can go on but you get the idea. This is sores than Rebuildy time. Then we had a reason to suck.
Kings it is time to reclaim your man cards and play like champs not chumps.