3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Default Clippers Postseason 2017, Jazz, Golden State Warriors

Clippers are once again the only L.A. team to play postseason in Staples Center. This team is so exciting, I'm looking forward to the showdown between Warriors and Clippers. The Clippers beat them last time teams faced each other in Playoffs.

Clipps are big underdogs, but still to have the chance to play & beat the greatest superteam in NBA history is amazing. Meanwhile, the Lakers organization is somehow hoping to lose their game tonight so it can secure a good draft pick.

2 Late to Change My Name
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    352 Post(s)

Can't say I follow the team much, but it's decision time for the Clippers. I think you have to blow it up at this point and start over.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3386 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HeadInjury View Post
    Can't say I follow the team much, but it's decision time for the Clippers. I think you have to blow it up at this point and start over.
    I remember a few weeks ago 710 ESPN kept talking about how the Clippers blew it by not acquiring Carmelo at the trade deadline. Especially since they didn't have to give up CP3, Blake Griffin, or even DeAndre Jordan.

I think at this point you blow them up.. though to be fair, that's the Lakers fan in me saying that. But at the same time, what *can* you do anyway? They either sucked super bad or just hovered around mediocrity before they got Griffin and Paul. They had a chance to take over Los Angeles as "the" basketball team with the Lakers sucking. And even then, they screwed it up.

I think that Steve Ballmer dude isn't going to blow up the team, not so soon after he paid whatever he paid to buy the team. So he'll likely do whatever he can to re-sign them. The biggest problem with the NBA today (and even during the Lakers title runs) is that there are only 2-3 teams that can compete. The rest are a joke. I personally feel sorry for any NBA fans watching the other teams just thinking they have a chance to dethrone either the Warriors, Spurs, or Cavs. They're just wasting their time and money.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

Show me your hands..now!
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    881 Post(s)

Wait, watching multi millionaires in their underwear, our kids role models, with tats up both arms and back is wasting $$$$