Bring on Vancouver!
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1178 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rogie-Vachon View Post
    Oh - so you followed Buffalo all season? Took note of their lack of improvement? Saw glaring deficiencies in their game?
    Obviously him winning the Cup in Pittsburgh was all on the players and he just went along for the ride?
    Gotcha...John Stevens is your choice then.

That's just super...
    Did YOU follow Buffalo all season?

I'd love to be illuminated on the noticeable improvements the Sabres made this year, and see some stats/info on how they had no glaring deficiencies and were just a super unlucky team to not make the playoffs.

Where in saying that he didn't do well in Buffalo did he say that Bylsma deserves no credit for his work in Pittsburgh? Or that John Stevens is his choice?

Literally everyone who has responded in this thread so thinks this is a bad idea. Which isn't to say that everyone else is right and that you are wrong, but you could certainly cut back on the snark.

And personally, I definitely would prefer Stevens to be hired over Bylsma. Super indeed.

2nd Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    143 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dannybuoy1 View Post
    With Luc as President and his Kings loyalty, I am worried he would strongly consider it.
    I would call it the buddy system more than loyalty...Forget Bylsma, I can see Luc hiring Steve Heinz or Armstrong, he is hanging around staples all the time anyway looking for a carpet to bag.

Or he can go the Lamorella way and give all coaching duties to Bigbird also.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    789 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rogie-Vachon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jgs View Post
    I hope not. He did a terrible job with the Sabres.
    Oh - so you followed Buffalo all season? Took note of their lack of improvement? Saw glaring deficiencies in their game?
    Obviously him winning the Cup in Pittsburgh was all on the players and he just went along for the ride?
    Gotcha...John Stevens is your choice then.

That's just super...
    I would rather we went with Stevens. Bylsma's total lack of success in Buffalo along with him losing the room quickly are red flags. He did very well with Pittsburgh, though, so who knows which coach we would be getting.