Thread: All Things: LA Galaxy, LAFC and MLS

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1125 Post(s)

This talk of Chicharito and Pavon, and a full 11 on the field for a game has me a bit excited. I just bought my tickets for Saturday's preseason game too.

Quick decision

All Star
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2251 Post(s)

Argentinian media discussing how #LAGalaxy’s GBS called Messi’s dad after Zlatan left to see how turmoil in #FCBarcelona was affecting Lionel and if the player has a plan to move forward, thinking the #MLS club could be an option
    https://twitter.com/jrojasa75/status...82732802691076

GBS and DTK planting the seeds!

GBS got some giant b@lls.
    Love theses guys!!!

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1125 Post(s)

I mean he would be a god here, there are some fine Argentinian restaurants. Courtside seats to every Laker game. Your kids can go to school with Lebron's. We'll see you in 2 years Lionel.

I didn't watch the game last night but saw LAFC lost 2-0 to Leon. Come on now MLS. (Love champions league games in preseason)
    Last edited by ucsdguy1; Yesterday at 09:18 AM.

A Huevo!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    108 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    I didn't watch the game last night but saw LAFC lost 2-0 to Leon. Come on now MLS. (Love champions league games in preseason)
    They miss Zimmerman in the back and didn't get a replacement. Also sucks playing a team already in its 7th week of its season. Plus Bradley started 11 that haven't played together in preseason game this year.

But can't take away from Leon...they were consistent with their attack. Hopefully a better result in LA. My neighbors are hardcore Leon fans. They had family and friends come over and we're chanting like they were at the stadium. They even had a drum! They invited me to come over watch but I couldn't.
    Last edited by Drop The Gloves; Yesterday at 11:18 AM.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1125 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drop The Gloves View Post
    They miss Zimmerman in the back and didn't get a replacement. Also sucks playing a team already in its 7th week of its season. Plus Bradley started 11 that haven't played together in preseason game this year.

But can't take away from Leon...they were consistent with their attack. Hopefully a better result in LA. My neighbors are hardcore Leon fans. They had family and friends come over and we're changing like they were at the stadium. They even had a drum! They invited me to come over watch but I couldn't.
    Oh those drums.

As much as I dislike LAFC I would still like to see MLS teams starting taking it to Mexican teams.

All Star
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2251 Post(s)

LAFC could have lost 5-0. Leon missed quite a few sitters.

Bradley can't win big games because he NEVER adapts. LAFC with the typical high press, only to get torn apart on the back-end.
    Bob does not understand that teams that can play defense, will beat LAFC any day of the week.

LAFC defense was/is poor, and then they trade away their key defensive piece right before the start of the season. SMH.

In MLS (most teams) have poor defense, and Bradley is a one-trick pony in trying to exploit this.
    RSL, Sounders, Leon....all sent LAFC home because they knew this.
    Heck even Galaxy with their HORRIFIC defense tried to beat Bradley at his one-trick pony game by starting 4 CB's. Albeit they were some bad CB's.
    If Galaxy had a defense, they would have easily sent home LAFC before Sounders did.

All Star
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2251 Post(s)

Awww Crap!

Alvarez taken off the field on a stretcher.

So long, kid.