Thread: All Things: LA Galaxy, LAFC and MLS

All Star
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2171 Post(s)

First and foremost: Twellman has to be the worst color guy of any MLS broadcast, no? The guy is insufferable.

Bingham snatched defeat (draw) from the jaws of victory for the Galaxy. Dud had ZERO reason to come that far out to play the ball.

Meanwhile the G's showed some greatness playing the way they did a man down for the whole match.
    If you would have told me before the match that they would have been a man down the whole match and managed a draw I would have said you were crazy.

Sucks that they could have had 3 points, but getting one point being a man down is quite nice.

Pavon is really opening up the offense. Zlatan, Pavon, F Alvarez, and even Sebs are coming alive. Paging Romain....Romain pick up the white courtesy phone!

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1077 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moog View Post
    First and foremost: Twellman has to be the worst color guy of any MLS broadcast, no? The guy is insufferable.

Bingham snatched defeat (draw) from the jaws of victory for the Galaxy. Dud had ZERO reason to come that far out to play the ball.

Meanwhile the G's showed some greatness playing the way they did a man down for the whole match.
    If you would have told me before the match that they would have been a man down the whole match and managed a draw I would have said you were crazy.

Sucks that they could have had 3 points, but getting one point being a man down is quite nice.

Pavon is really opening up the offense. Zlatan, Pavon, F Alvarez, and even Sebs are coming alive. Paging Romain....Romain pick up the white courtesy phone!
    Absolutely agree on Twellman. I could go into the many, many reasons but leave it at that. Even my wife was like "geez does he ever stop complaining? Why can't they just let the english guy talk by himself"

I know Bingham didn't have to come out, but he really would have cleared the ball if the defender wasn't in the exact wrong spot at the exact wrong time. But then again, the attacker was not far enough away from everyone from him to HAVE TO COME OUT! He did have a couple saves I'll give credit for I suppose.

Let's just hope they take this and use it as motivation going into the LAFC match.

All Star
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2171 Post(s)

My guess is Dan Steres will be "rewared" for his read card by being put in the line-up for the Leagues Cup.