Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Lakers 2017 - 2018 Thread (Now 100% Mozgov Free)

2 Late to Change My Name
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    291 Post(s)

Lakers beat the Bulls and improved to 8-10. Kuzma, Randle and Ingram are playing well. As of right now, LA actually has the last playoff spot in the west and is ahead of Memphis and OKC (although just barely), as well as Utah and the Clippers.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3220 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HeadInjury View Post
    Lakers beat the Bulls and improved to 8-10. Kuzma, Randle and Ingram are playing well. As of right now, LA actually has the last playoff spot in the west and is ahead of Memphis and OKC (although just barely), as well as Utah and the Clippers.
    Surprised to see the Clips at 5-11 when they started the season 4-0.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

2 Late to Change My Name
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    291 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Surprised to see the Clips at 5-11 when they started the season 4-0.
    Whether it's his fault or not, I think Doc's days are numbered.

But in a way, even if his coaching is not the problem, it is his fault because he pretty much failed as a GM.

2 Late to Change My Name
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    291 Post(s)

In Laker related nutjob news, after pulling his second son, LiAngelo, out of UCLA and his third son, LaMelo, out of high school, LaVar Ball has gotten them signed to a low tier Lithuanian team in the Baltic League. LiAngelo is not an NBA talent and lost out on a chance for a UCLA education. LaMelo was a junior in high school and lost out on his childhood.

I'm guessing LaVar was miffed by UCLA's suspension of his son (who wasn't good enough to start there) and things spiraled downhill from there. I'm guessing UCLA is okay with the ending of the Ball saga.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3220 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HeadInjury View Post
    In Laker related nutjob news, after pulling his second son, LiAngelo, out of UCLA and his third son, LaMelo, out of high school, LaVar Ball has gotten them signed to a low tier Lithuanian team in the Baltic League. LiAngelo is not an NBA talent and lost out on a chance for a UCLA education. LaMelo was a junior in high school and lost out on his childhood.

I'm guessing LaVar was miffed by UCLA's suspension of his son (who wasn't good enough to start there) and things spiraled downhill from there. I'm guessing UCLA is okay with the ending of the Ball saga.
    Looks like it's up to Lonzo to support his brothers with the money he'll make as a Laker.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg