Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: 2017-18 Promotional Schedule-Giveaways

  1. #1
    Sizzler Across The Street
    Rogie-Vachon's Avatar
    Karma: 10408000
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,000
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    685 Post(s)

    Default 2017-18 Promotional Schedule-Giveaways

    Pocket Schedules - Sept. 16, Sept., 28, Sept. 30
    Poster #1 - Oct. 5
    Galaxy Night - Oct. 11
    Bobblehead #1 - Oct. 14
    Decal Schedule - Oct. 15
    Reign Night - Oct. 18
    Bob Miller Bobblehead - Nov. 4
    Poster #2 - Nov. 9
    Poster # 3 - Nov. 22
    Bobble #2 - Dec. 5
    New Years Indoor Fireworks - Dec. 28
    Poster # 4- Jan. 15
    Poster # 5 - Mar. 8
    Reusable Kings Bag - Mar. 12
    Bobblehead #3 - Mar. 17
    Fan Appreciation - Apr. 7

    NO HATS....NO SCHEDULE CALENDARS (those used to be awesome)...NO BEANIES....

  2. #2
    <3 Tanner <3
    TooCool's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    19,900
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3142 Post(s)

    Default

    Yay Bobbleheads! Boo Posters!

    **** the Decal Schedule. Give me my magnet schedules back.

    Reign night is interesting. Might be the first time the Kings ever acknowledged their minor league team in some fashion at Staples.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

    Rink Dawg

  3. #3
    4th Line Rabble-Rouser
    beedee's Avatar
    Karma: 25246100
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,201
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1135 Post(s)

    Default

    I'd be down for a Bob Miller Bobblehead!

  4. #4
    All Star
    shoot2scor's Avatar
    Karma: 1241151
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    6,216
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    239 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Yay Bobbleheads! Boo Posters!

    **** the Decal Schedule. Give me my magnet schedules back.

    Reign night is interesting. Might be the first time the Kings ever acknowledged their minor league team in some fashion at Staples.
    They should do a double header with the Reign playing before the Kings and then the Kings... maybe against the Gulls-Ducks.... that would be fun for us hockey junkies......

  5. #5
    1st Scoring Line
    Moog's Avatar
    Karma: 2127523647
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,806
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1387 Post(s)

    Default

    Finally the schedule magnet goes the way of the dinosaur.
    Still shocked a schedule of any kind is still a "giveaway".

    Other than the bobbleheads, it sure looks like they are cutting corners on the giveaways.

  6. #6
    RIP my Tanner!
    \_==o IxxI's Avatar
    Karma: 2017665
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,088
    Images
    58
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    219 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogie-Vachon View Post
    Pocket Schedules - Sept. 16, Sept., 28, Sept. 30
    Poster #1 - Oct. 5
    Galaxy Night - Oct. 11
    Bobblehead #1 - Oct. 14
    Decal Schedule - Oct. 15
    Reign Night - Oct. 18
    Bob Miller Bobblehead - Nov. 4
    Poster #2 - Nov. 9
    Poster # 3 - Nov. 22
    Bobble #2 - Dec. 5
    New Years Indoor Fireworks - Dec. 28
    Poster # 4- Jan. 15
    Poster # 5 - Mar. 8
    Reusable Kings Bag - Mar. 12
    Bobblehead #3 - Mar. 17
    Fan Appreciation - Apr. 7

    NO HATS....NO SCHEDULE CALENDARS (those used to be awesome)...NO BEANIES....
    Well, that decides it, four bobble head giveaways = four reasons to make the drive to Staples to watch the Kings suck this year!

  7. #7
    friend to animals
    Cheez-It's Avatar
    Karma: 1057000
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    469
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogie-Vachon View Post
    Pocket Schedules - Sept. 16, Sept., 28, Sept. 30
    Poster #1 - Oct. 5
    Galaxy Night - Oct. 11
    Bobblehead #1 - Oct. 14
    Decal Schedule - Oct. 15
    Reign Night - Oct. 18
    Bob Miller Bobblehead - Nov. 4
    Poster #2 - Nov. 9
    Poster # 3 - Nov. 22
    Bobble #2 - Dec. 5
    New Years Indoor Fireworks - Dec. 28
    Poster # 4- Jan. 15
    Poster # 5 - Mar. 8
    Reusable Kings Bag - Mar. 12
    Bobblehead #3 - Mar. 17
    Fan Appreciation - Apr. 7

    NO HATS....NO SCHEDULE CALENDARS (those used to be awesome)...NO BEANIES....


    Do we blame that Kopi cap hit?

  8. #8
    1st Scoring Line
    hokiecat's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,844
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    878 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moog View Post
    Finally the schedule magnet goes the way of the dinosaur.
    Still shocked a schedule of any kind is still a "giveaway".

    Other than the bobbleheads, it sure looks like they are cutting corners on the giveaways.
    I agree, that promotional schedule stinks.

    What are the giveaways for Legends Nights? And who are the legends?

    FWIW, the magnet schedule was not given away last year either. The decal schedule is trash.

    I expect better promotions next year. The empty seats will be a wake-up call. There's no playoff team, no outdoor game, no all star game, or other compelling item to make speculators buy seats.

    This year's promotions will probably be like last spring. Buy multiple tickets for face value and get a t-shirt and other stuff for free. Bailey's pack.

  9. #9
    4th Line Rabble-Rouser
    beedee's Avatar
    Karma: 25246100
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,201
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1135 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hokiecat View Post
    I agree, that promotional schedule stinks.

    What are the giveaways for Legends Nights? And who are the legends?

    FWIW, the magnet schedule was not given away last year either. The decal schedule is trash.

    I expect better promotions next year. The empty seats will be a wake-up call. There's no playoff team, no outdoor game, no all star game, or other compelling item to make speculators buy seats.

    This year's promotions will probably be like last spring. Buy multiple tickets for face value and get a t-shirt and other stuff for free. Bailey's pack.
    My plan is to go on Bob Miller bobblehead night, and then buy two Bailey's Packs, acquire two free tickets to Knotts Berry Farm and some free Ontario Reign tickets.

  10. #10
    1st Scoring Line
    Moog's Avatar
    Karma: 2127523647
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,806
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1387 Post(s)

    Default

    Are there going to be Legends nights this year?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •