Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 86 of 86

Thread: Open Letter From Luc To The Fans...blah blah blah

  1. #81
    1st Scoring Line
    Moog's Avatar
    Karma: 2122575260
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,594
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1303 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nillson View Post
    You were the one who said "Great defense with "serviceable" goaltender > standard defense with world class goaltender". We had the same defense but our "serviceable" goaltender couldn't make up for the lack of offense.

    But let's stick with your logic. That means you would trade Quick to Tampa for Budaj straight up to save money. I bet Tampa might take you up on that offer!
    My logic still stands.
    However you are attempting to twist said logic, but to no avail.

    I will state again for you to answer:
    Please do go on and tell us all how goaltending last season was the BIG reason why the Kings did not make the playoffs!!!
    Do tell!!!!

  2. #82
    4th Line Grinder
    nillson's Avatar
    Karma: 1015000
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moog View Post
    My logic still stands.
    However you are attempting to twist said logic, but to no avail.

    I will state again for you to answer:

    Do tell!!!!
    So you wouldn't trade Quick for a goaltender you defined as "serviceable"?

    It gets tougher when you put your theory into practice.

    We will just agree to disagree. I'd keep Quick and you would take Budaj.

  3. #83
    1st Scoring Line
    Moog's Avatar
    Karma: 2122575260
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,594
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1303 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nillson View Post
    So you wouldn't trade Quick for a goaltender you defined as "serviceable"?

    It gets tougher when you put your theory into practice.

    We will just agree to disagree. I'd keep Quick and you would take Budaj.
    Nice deflection again. It's clear you won't answer the question that was asked of you TWICE.

    For laughs, I will ask one more time: Please do go on and tell us all how goaltending last season was the BIG reason why the Kings did not make the playoffs!!!

    I will state again: Great defense with "serviceable" goaltender > average defense with world class goaltender.

  4. #84
    Myopic
    Riofan's Avatar
    Karma: 1095630
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    3,194
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

  5. #85
    Muffisher
    mudfisher's Avatar
    Karma: 1547000
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,993
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    166 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moog View Post
    Nice deflection again. It's clear you won't answer the question that was asked of you TWICE.

    For laughs, I will ask one more time: Please do go on and tell us all how goaltending last season was the BIG reason why the Kings did not make the playoffs!!!

    I will state again: Great defense with "serviceable" goaltender > average defense with world class goaltender.
    What about: Great Defense with Zatkoff < average defense with World Class Goaltender.

  6. #86
    2nd Scoring Line
    Catastrophe's Avatar
    Karma: 1230000
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    334
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    227 Post(s)

    Default

    Great team defense playing the most conservative offense imaginable in order to make a subpar goaltender appear to be serviceable < good defense with a world class goaltender

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •