Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips on inexpensive ways to watch Kings from out of market please.

Formerly kingjozef
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    309 Post(s)

Default Tips on inexpensive ways to watch Kings from out of market please.

I have carried DirecTV for well over a decade, ever since they introduced the Center Ice package. I don't have movie channels or premium channels and I spend around 135 a month to carry the service year round. At this point, being a family man and having better things to spend my money on, I feel that is downright stupid for my situation.

I'm considering getting a Sling TV package that includes Fox Sports Network, but they will only show local sports so that won't work by itself for me. The rep I spoke with did say though that I could download the Fox Sports Go app and register using my Sling account and watch all the game played on Fox sports networks. He said I could watch live or later on demand. Does anybody know if this is accurate and have any experience they can share regarding picture quality, service, etc.?

I also have a PS4 and can pay for NHL TV, but I think that is only live streaming and no option to watch later on demand right? I really need the option to watch later as I live in NH and Kings games don't start until 10:30 in my time zone and I have to be up for work at 5:30. Not interested in any illegal streaming. Just want some suggestions/experiences with out of market viewing that are cost (and cord) cutting and allow me to watch games at my convenience.

Nyssa's Minion
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2985 Post(s)

I don't remember how long after the live feed you have to wait with an nhl tv account. My son usually watches on weekends to catch up since we are Central Time. They need to work up a better system.

Defensive forward
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    134 Post(s)

NHL Tv may be your only option. Take note that whatever you local team is won't be available, including games against the Kings.

Formerly kingjozef
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    309 Post(s)

Do you know if full game is available to watch or just highlights? Any opinion on picture quality?

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    510 Post(s)

NHL TV is best option, you can watch full games later.

I have "NHL TV" and used it this year and it was AWESOME! I use to pay for centre Ice on Satellite and it just became way toooo expensive and there was tons of blackouts. So I got "NHL TV". I didn't have blackouts because I used the alternative "NHL TV", I'd point you in the right direction but I'm a "LazyMan"

Nyssa's Minion
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2985 Post(s)

Full games are on there. I think it's better suited to smaller deviced, although I've never tried to watch it on my TV's. The lag is an issue if you are using social media live but not a problem watching after.

WIFT-WIF ME-WIF U-WIF US
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anjae11eden View Post
    I have carried DirecTV for well over a decade, ever since they introduced the Center Ice package. I don't have movie channels or premium channels and I spend around 135 a month to carry the service year round. At this point, being a family man and having better things to spend my money on, I feel that is downright stupid for my situation.

I'm considering getting a Sling TV package that includes Fox Sports Network, but they will only show local sports so that won't work by itself for me. The rep I spoke with did say though that I could download the Fox Sports Go app and register using my Sling account and watch all the game played on Fox sports networks. He said I could watch live or later on demand. Does anybody know if this is accurate and have any experience they can share regarding picture quality, service, etc.?

I also have a PS4 and can pay for NHL TV, but I think that is only live streaming and no option to watch later on demand right? I really need the option to watch later as I live in NH and Kings games don't start until 10:30 in my time zone and I have to be up for work at 5:30. Not interested in any illegal streaming. Just want some suggestions/experiences with out of market viewing that are cost (and cord) cutting and allow me to watch games at my convenience.
    People stream live feeds all the time for free. I'm from out of the L.a. area since 2003 and paid for center ice for many many years until I moved to the woods where there's no option for wifi. I use my anroid and mirror to my TV. If you want me to pm you info i will. GokingsGo

4th Line Grinder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Fox Sports Go

If you have cable and get Fox Sports West then you can just log onto Fox Sports Go online, enter your cable provider and email and stream it legally at no extra cost.

Is this for real...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    103 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by king-a-ling View Post
    People stream live feeds all the time for free. I'm from out of the L.a. area since 2003 and paid for center ice for many many years until I moved to the woods where there's no option for wifi. I use my anroid and mirror to my TV. If you want me to pm you info i will. GokingsGo
    I tried to PM you, but it said that you had exceeded you PM quota, so that failed! Just wonder if you could tip me about where to watch free Kings streams? Maybe send me a couple of reliable links? I live in Sweden and are having a difficult time finding ways to see my beloved Kings...

Thanks for helping!

WIFT-WIF ME-WIF U-WIF US
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anjae11eden View Post

Quote Originally Posted by emsomaso View Post
    I tried to PM you, but it said that you had exceeded you PM quota, so that failed! Just wonder if you could tip me about where to watch free Kings streams? Maybe send me a couple of reliable links? I live in Sweden and are having a difficult time finding ways to see my beloved Kings...

Thanks for helping!
    Pm'd you