Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When's the last time you ate here?

I have the best words
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    358 Post(s)

Probably 15 years ago, 2 am-ish, completely drunk after a friend's bachelor party. Don't remember what I ordered, but I did eat it, and it seemed to do the trick. And the place was lively. Grabbed a cab home following, and after exiting found my neighbor's cat dead in the street. I put the critter in a box, then arose at 7 am to inform my neighbors and pass off the body. Her husband had left for work, and she was hysterical. She asked me to bury the kitty because she didn't want to see it dead, so I grabbed a shovel and - while teetering between still drunk and hungover - buried the kitty in their backyard in what felt like 100-degree heat. (maybe 7:30 am at that point, summer.) I left as soon as complete without saying a word, then headed back home to face the ire of my wife.

Gross Impressions
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    216 Post(s)

December of last year. Bring cash.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3355 Post(s)

Never have.

Wanted to a few times but the line was always out the door. Then I'd just head over to Dennys which is across the street from there. And for the last few years I haven't ate anywhere near Staples. Always just eat at home first before the Kings game.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg