Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: How Cheap will LA Kings tickets get this season?

Gone Fishin'
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    119 Post(s)

This moron can post how cheap tickets are now but when he wants to go to the playoffs and he's paying triple face there goes ALL the pennies you're saving now.

Hit the net!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    119 Post(s)

besides dont use stubhub, they suck and everyone pays more the only people who win on stubhub are stubhub.

tickpick.com much better for buyers and sellers...just as safe and secure since tickets are flashseat direct, no issues with posting tickets, no extra fees you dont see unless you click the extra button.

Also Saturday's game was a reversal of what was seen over the past few years...ticket prices rose (in terms of lowest price available) all day, there was not a last minute or last few hours price drop. Now that the Dodgers are done and the Kings are not only playing well but actually entertaining and scoring goals I could see where more people would want to go to the game and thus the ticket price trends of the past could reverse and stabilize.

They are a finesse team.
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    435 Post(s)

I want this thread to die a quick death. The level of dumb is mind-blowing.

2nd Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kings7 View Post
    I just saw two tickets in Sec 110 at $59 on Stubhub for the season opener!!

I'm thinking LAK should also lower it's season ticket price for next year. These tickets are going for less than 50% of STH cost, and that's on opening night!!
    Due to my work schedule I had to sell some games and I always take a loss.I don't want to make money on tickets but you would think as hot as the Kings are that I could break even.That said I ended up paying $166 ( with fees ) for upper level seats at Honda for Tuesday nights game and there were only like 500 seats left..Just keep winning Kings!

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3196 Post(s)

Okay, this thread has ran its course. We all know that a lot of people canceled their season tickets this year and that the bandwagon is gone.

If you're actually at Staples, you could easily see for yourself that there are chunks and chunks of empty seats everywhere. It is what it is now. There's no point in having Kings7 make post after post about the ticket prices. While he's not necessarily trolling, he's adding nothing to the thread. It's like others have said to him, he bragged about selling his tickets for a HUUUUUGE profit last year. Now this year he's buying it for cheap? Okay then. Cool beans.

Shoot me or any mod a PM if you think this thread shouldn't be closed and we'll go from there. For now, thanks for reading and go talk about how great the Kings are playing in the GDT.
    Last edited by TooCool; November 6th, 2017 at 10:48 AM.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg