Thread: Dodgers drop their first post season game in the 2017 playoffs, still lead 3-1

Necromancer
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    670 Post(s)

Default Dodgers drop their first post season game in the 2017 playoffs, still lead 3-1

The long ball does the boys in as Dodgers' pitchers give up 3 solo homers, the only runs the Cubs would score, and then leave runners on all over the place.

The timely hitting was not there tonight, and still they had the Cubs on the ropes.

At least KJ got a nights rest.

Let's do this tomorrow boys!!

Taxi Squad
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    311 Post(s)

Cody Bellinger has a dog's name.

Is the only insight I have to offer for last night's game. Staying humble and hopeful for Kershaw tonight.

Twistedly, I want Maddon to go full Lou Piniella and start kicking bases off the field tonight in anger.

Note to merv: did not stop by the house for the lucky hat before meeting friends out to watch the game. *shame* That will not happen tonight.

Necromancer
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    670 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by What party? View Post
    Cody Bellinger has a dog's name.

Is the only insight I have to offer for last night's game. Staying humble and hopeful for Kershaw tonight.

Twistedly, I want Maddon to go full Lou Piniella and start kicking bases off the field tonight in anger.

Note to merv: did not stop by the house for the lucky hat before meeting friends out to watch the game. *shame* That will not happen tonight.
    Cody was horrible last night.

Sincerely,

C. Granderson