Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 63

Thread: World Series 2017 - Dodgers vs. Astros

  1. #11
    Taxi Squad
    What party?'s Avatar
    Karma: 2608000
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    860
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    307 Post(s)

    Default

    529: Agreed.

    Seems like to me both teams managers wanted to get a win for their respective ace and conceded the win/loss. Hence, no Justin v. Clayton.

  2. #12
    2 Late to Change My Name
    HeadInjury's Avatar
    Karma: 1737862
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,949
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    324 Post(s)

    Default

    I thought that was a classic game last night. Enjoyed every minute of it, even in defeat.

  3. #13
    Hyperbolic V.I.P.
    Dr. No's Avatar
    Karma: 1787658
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,514
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    349 Post(s)

    Default

    Anyone know what the LGK for Dodgers fans is? I've been trying to find a good forum, but many don't seem very active.

  4. #14
    I have a bad rep!
    makemelaugh's Avatar
    Karma: 2130204000
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,489
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    408 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. No View Post
    Anyone know what the LGK for Dodgers fans is? I've been trying to find a good forum, but many don't seem very active.
    http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/pfx/foru...g=ml-dodgers&=

    This is the most active board I found, but be warned: Some idiot made a "Parade" thread asking what the route will be. It was posted last week.
    Last edited by makemelaugh; October 26th, 2017 at 03:15 PM.

  5. #15
    I have the best words
    mervaldez's Avatar
    Karma: 2000020000
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,053
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    358 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. No View Post
    Anyone know what the LGK for Dodgers fans is? I've been trying to find a good forum, but many don't seem very active.
    Quote Originally Posted by makemelaugh View Post
    http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/pfx/foru...g=ml-dodgers&=

    This is the most active board I found, but be warned: Some idiot made a "Parade" thread asking what the route will be. It was posted last week.
    This is like LGK, but with nudity and cussing: http://thelfp.com/forum/viewforum.ph...2218ade2c09e25

    The LFP message board came out of the long-dead Dodger Blues blog, which was the best Dodger blog ever. What's left of it is still available for viewing: http://dodgerblues.com/
    Last edited by mervaldez; October 26th, 2017 at 04:27 PM.

  6. #16
    I have the best words
    mervaldez's Avatar
    Karma: 2000020000
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,053
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    358 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by What party? View Post
    529: Agreed.

    Seems like to me both teams managers wanted to get a win for their respective ace and conceded the win/loss. Hence, no Justin v. Clayton.
    Kersh vs. Kate Upton's boyfriend, Game 7. Don't know how, but please.

  7. #17
    Taxi Squad
    What party?'s Avatar
    Karma: 2608000
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    860
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    307 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mervaldez View Post
    Kersh vs. Kate Upton's boyfriend, Game 7. Don't know how, but please.
    Right, right. But in a four man rotation those would be some very tired arms. =)

  8. #18
    I have the best words
    mervaldez's Avatar
    Karma: 2000020000
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,053
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    358 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by What party? View Post
    Right, right. But in a four man rotation those would be some very tired arms. =)
    We're dealing in reality here?

    Sure, it won't happen, but if it does go seven, both will be in play as relievers, I guarantee that.

  9. #19
    Taxi Squad
    What party?'s Avatar
    Karma: 2608000
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    860
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    307 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mervaldez View Post
    We're dealing in reality here?

    Sure, it won't happen, but if it does go seven, both will be in play as relievers, I guarantee that.
    *laughing* fair enough.

  10. #20
    Hyperbolic V.I.P.
    Dr. No's Avatar
    Karma: 1787658
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,514
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    349 Post(s)

    Default

    The Dodgers did not look good last night. No bats and not the greatest pitching. 2 errors cost them as well. If they keep this up they lose the series, obviously.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •