Thread: ***Tampa Bay Lightning vs. LA Kings GDT 11/09/17 7:30pm***

All Star
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    538 Post(s)

After that game with the Ducks an emotional and physical letdown was inevitable. Couple that with the Lightning being the best team in the league and the result wasn't surprising. Actually, other than the 3 minutes of brain farts, the Kings didn't do terrible. If that goal doesn't get overturned, things could've turned out differently. I like that this team has seemed to have found the never quit attitude they had a few years back rather than the never comfortable attitude of the past few seasons.

Gross Impressions
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    214 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hakster View Post
    Tampa is fools gold. They’re a regular season team that roles over and dies when playoffs come around. They’re first line guys are one trick ponies, if they’re not scoring, they’re useless. It would have been a different story if kings had carts, Kempe , gabby and cliffy. Not worried about them. It’s the Kings year. Believe it
    This post couldn't be more wrong:

1. Tampa IS the real deal. They are picking teams apart with precision and dominating.

2. Their first line guys are tremendous...and the rest of the squad is good too.

3. If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

4. You might not worry about them but you'd be fooling yourself as right now it's Tampa and then everybody else.

Nyssa's Minion
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3062 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by job View Post
    This post couldn't be more wrong:

1. Tampa IS the real deal. They are picking teams apart with precision and dominating.

2. Their first line guys are tremendous...and the rest of the squad is good too.

3. If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

4. You might not worry about them but you'd be fooling yourself as right now it's Tampa and then everybody else.
    Not gonna lie, I'll let Tampa and Pitts beat each other up in the east. The west may have Chicago and STL but until Edmonton figures things out or the ducks get healthy the Pacific doesn't look terribly difficult.

O Captain, My Captain!
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    421 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by job View Post
    Just that line alone had six points last night. All three had goals.