4th Line Rabble-Rouser
    Images
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1150 Post(s)

I wonder how many ear drums that douche in the lion costume has blown out over the years by banging his drum right behind people’s heads? I’m all for the philanthropy stuff he does, but for crying out loud, stay OUT OF THE AISLES and AWAY FROM THE GLASS during game play!!!

LGK Agitator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Won't miss him.
    Just part of the crappy in game experience at Staples.

Keeper of Dewy's teeth
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    896 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cup4TheKings View Post
    I''m pretty sure the lawsuit is against the person in the suit, and not the character
    **** hits the fan and AEG fires the actor, and they can get someone else to wear the costume

But we all know it won't be the same...
    Obviously I was speaking of the brand of Bailey being at risk. No matter what some people on this thread think, the brand is hugely popular, and any damaging of it would be a big loss for AEG.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    535 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KHenry14 View Post
    Obviously I was speaking of the brand of Bailey being at risk. No matter what some people on this thread think, the brand is hugely popular, and any damaging of it would be a big loss for AEG.
    One drunk mall Santa doesn't ruin image for all Santas. Fill in the costume with different human and fire HR lady and watch their relationship crumble for being so shady people! Thats it move on.

2nd Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NotherCastle View Post
    One drunk mall Santa doesn't ruin image for all Santas. Fill in the costume with different human and fire HR lady and watch their relationship crumble for being so shady people! Thats it move on.
    Or maybe find out if any of it actually happened before taking punitive actions against him. Certainly possible they are shady people and did exactly what this guy alleges. Also possible this guy was losing his job and made this up after finding out the woman who fired him was Baily's wife.

Sorry, go on with the lynching party. If accused he must be guilty. I don't know what I was thinking.

All Star
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1171 Post(s)

Default Lawsuit alleges inappropriate behavior by LA Kings’ mascot, Bailey

https://twitter.com/LAKingsPR/status/934217616842985472

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Classic player
    Images
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3550 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo Blando View Post
    I dunno, getting fired by the dudes wife after reporting it to her properly is a pretty damning turn of events.
    I dunno either. It all seemed rather silly on first reading the article.

Much depends on the nature and tone of all the interactions, I guess.

But the Bailey character is a d-bag after all. Should impolite/rude behavior be viewed as assault when he is in character?

I dunno... it's a litigious world.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    166 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ilovela View Post
    Wait so are they saying that an allegation of harassment by a costumed cartoon character might not be... true? That the accuser might be telling a fib? WOW!! Next thing you know they're going to be demanding some kind of proof that the incident occurred.

Leaners FTL.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    517 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JasonU View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovela View Post
    Wait so are they saying that an allegation of harassment by a costumed cartoon character might not be... true? That the accuser might be telling a fib? WOW!! Next thing you know they're going to be demanding some kind of proof that the incident occurred.
    It's entirely possible that the allegedly groped individual was lion about the whole thing

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    535 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JasonU View Post
    If you read the original article, there was proof. There was another worker in the elevator who also mentioned that Bailey is the HR's husband. This is why people are afraid to come forward with sexual harassment, because no one believes them, there is never any witnesses and they risk way too much career wise and life wise because people don't believe them and they get outed. Trust me, as someone who went through this, I ended up quitting my previous job because the harasser had too much power and no one would believe me, or he would crush me and my career. I had no proof and the proof that I had was debatable in court. The court system is designed to protect criminals. Isn't Bill Cosby and OJ enjoying their freedom right now. All the evidence in the world proves they were guilty, but here we are. P.S. I quit because I couldn't take it, didn't tell anyone. Sometimes I feel like saying something, but I can't, I try to end that chapter, BUT if someone else comes out and takes this guy to court, I will follow suit in support and to finally have someone I could talk to and share the similar experience. Until, I stay silent like many out there. It SUCKS!

Rant over
    Last edited by NotherCastle; November 24th, 2017 at 09:02 PM.