546 Post(s)

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

He’s on loan....it’s like futbol....lol.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    338 Post(s)

Why not, we probably save Buffalo money on the AHL contract by paying him instead he helps rhl Squad since we have all their best players up and maybe he proved himself that he deserves a contract on a Kings, with Buffalo eating most of his contract of course. Cammalleri was picked up for a million dollars so I can't imagine him being worth much more than that... certainly nowhere near 5 million.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    134 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MiketheKing View Post
    Why not, we probably save Buffalo money on the AHL contract by paying him instead he helps rhl Squad since we have all their best players up and maybe he proved himself that he deserves a contract on a Kings, with Buffalo eating most of his contract of course. Cammalleri was picked up for a million dollars so I can't imagine him being worth much more than that... certainly nowhere near 5 million.
    His contract is still owned by the Sabres. He was not traded to the Kings.

http://www.wkbw.com/sports/sabres/ma...-ontario-reign

waxing poetic
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    800 Post(s)

Kings doing a solid for Quicks brother in law.
    "If the Kings win the Stanley Cup, I'll invite you and three friends over to drink Patine Cellars Wine from the Stanley Cup." Jim Fox to Hipcheck 09/28/2015

Click 4 LGK INTERNET RADIO ARCHIVE

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    499 Post(s)

Well...if he somehow manages to rejuvenate his career in Ontario, he could be a decent addition later in the season for playoffs. He's a vet presence, will have something to prove and I'm sure he would love to play on a competitive team and a chance to win the Cup even.

He scored 14 last season, which isn't a whole lot, but also isn't nothing. It was on 11 min TOI, and 11 of those were PP goals, which suggests he can still be effective. There were no particular injuries that contributed to his downfall this season, it's probably more about him being fed up with Sabres and their trend of major suckage.

waxing poetic
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    800 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Well...if he somehow manages to rejuvenate his career in Ontario, he could be a decent addition later in the season for playoffs. He's a vet presence, will have something to prove and I'm sure he would love to play on a competitive team and a chance to win the Cup even.

He scored 14 last season, which isn't a whole lot, but also isn't nothing. It was on 11 min TOI, and 11 of those were PP goals, which suggests he can still be effective. There were no particular injuries that contributed to his downfall this season, it's probably more about him being fed up with Sabres and their trend of major suckage.
    If Moulson sees any games this season it will mean our team has really hit the skids and sufferered an unexepected rash of injuries.
    "If the Kings win the Stanley Cup, I'll invite you and three friends over to drink Patine Cellars Wine from the Stanley Cup." Jim Fox to Hipcheck 09/28/2015

Click 4 LGK INTERNET RADIO ARCHIVE

Support the Fans
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    372 Post(s)

The Islanders should haven never let him go and he shouldn't have chased the money. He was magical with Taveres.

SHOOT!
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    285 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SirJW View Post
    The Islanders should haven never let him go and he shouldn't have chased the money. He was magical with Taveres.
    He became a 30-goal scorer with NYI. (which really ****** me off) Who wouldn't chase the money?!

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hipcheck View Post
    If Moulson sees any games this season it will mean our team has really hit the skids and sufferered an unexepected rash of injuries.
    I don't think he can play for the NHL club. My guess is the terms of the player on loan are only for Ontario.

Otherwise the Kings would have had to claim him on waivers or traded for him.