Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: Kale Clague

  1. #1
    Stanley Cup Champions !!
    Trapper9's Avatar
    Karma: 2993500
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    2,640
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    388 Post(s)

    Default Kale Clague

    Has 10 goals and 37 assists and is a plus 31. In 28 games.
    As a defenseman.


    I just had to share.

  2. #2
    Keeper of Dewy's teeth
    KHenry14's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,807
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    917 Post(s)

    Default

    Kid has also improved his defense. Might he eventually be the replacement for Slava that we've been hoping for?

  3. #3
    Jerseys need purple
    aragorn's Avatar
    Karma: 1420700
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    897
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    309 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KHenry14 View Post
    Kid has also improved his defense. Might he eventually be the replacement for Slava that we've been hoping for?
    That depends. Can he stand by his own net, being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and have pucks deflect off him and into his own goal? A Slava trademark ;-)

  4. #4
    Luc says: how you doin'?
    VegasHockey's Avatar
    Karma: 3500556
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    19,459
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    746 Post(s)

    Default

    And everyone will be able to watch him play for Canada in the upcoming WJC's.

  5. #5
    Nyssa's Minion jammer06's Avatar
    Karma: 31000
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    12,039
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3121 Post(s)

    Default

    Lets face it the WJC's are going to be the Olympic tourney this year. Gonna be fun.

  6. #6
    1st Scoring Line
    hokiecat's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,976
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    913 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jammer06 View Post
    Lets face it the WJC's are going to be the Olympic tourney this year. Gonna be fun.
    Yep. And last year's fantastic finish only whets the appetite. Buffalo really screwed up the ticket sales though. They did all kinds of crazy "you must buy everything" packages and then ended up having tons of stuff left over for the single game sales. So that's good for people like me who are considering going to some games.

  7. #7
    1st Scoring Line
    eskymi's Avatar
    Karma: 2100052000
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,674
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

    Default

    When I first read the title of the thread I was thinking this was gonna be about a new cabbage dish. I guess I don't know the Kings minor leaguers or draft picks as well as others.

  8. #8
    Nyssa's Minion jammer06's Avatar
    Karma: 31000
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    12,039
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3121 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eskymi View Post
    When I first read the title of the thread I was thinking this was gonna be about a new cabbage dish. I guess I don't know the Kings minor leaguers or draft picks as well as others.
    And you clicked on it? Dont give in to the KALE!

  9. #9
    1st Scoring Line
    LAKingSteve's Avatar
    Karma: 1588183
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,500
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    650 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
    That depends. Can he stand by his own net, being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and have pucks deflect off him and into his own goal? A Slava trademark ;-)
    or perhaps he can do this:

  10. #10
    1st Scoring Line
    Moog's Avatar
    Karma: 2062524764
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,049
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1464 Post(s)

    Default

    I hear Kale is all the rage these days......

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •