Thread: Tips for buying tickets to a Kings game out of state?

Don't Make Me Destroy You
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Default Tips for buying tickets to a Kings game out of state?

Hello! I am looking for some tips on buying tickets/going to a Kings game out of state, Nashville to be exact. I am thinking being behind the kings bench area is where I will find the most Kings fans. Anyone here been to Bridgestone Arena or at least have tips on going to a game out of state?

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    330 Post(s)

I don't know about Nashville specifically but you can always buy tickets for any NHL game through Stubhub. You can also look at Ticketmaster & compare who's got the seats you want at the best prices.

And when you go to a game out of state, just don't be a rude a-hole.

Retired Popo now Mr. Mom
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

+1 for Stubhub and not being a rude a-hole.......
    We are the Samurai, the warrior elite who protect and serve. Armed and armored from head to toe, masters of our personal weapons and bound by Honor, Duty, Loyalty, and Honesty. We walk the long path into the places society would prefer forgotten, and chase those demons that most would run from screaming in fear. We are the Samurai.

jammer's overlord
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2340 Post(s)

I haven't been to Nashville in over 20 years now, so people might all be jerks there now, but when I took my husband, a native Angeleno, there, he said, "oh my gosh, these people are all so nice that if a robber comes to their door they probably fling it open and say, 'Hi, Y'All! Come on in....let me show you where we keep the good silverware!'"

Just go on Stubhub or the Preds website to buy tickets. I went to a Blues/Kings game at Scottrade 2 years ago all decked out in my Kings gear, and I was highly disappointed that the only person who gave me any smack talk was one of the vendors in the concourse. (who was friendly about it, btw).

GO KINGS GO!!!

Don't Make Me Destroy You
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssa42 View Post
    I went to a Blues/Kings game at Scottrade 2 years ago all decked out in my Kings gear, and I was highly disappointed that the only person who gave me any smack talk was one of the vendors in the concourse. (who was friendly about it, btw).
    Yeah I chose Nashville as the destination partly because their crowd seems so lively, almost at a soccer fan level.