Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Has the moratorium been lifted on the slightly more controversial issues of this team

All Star
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    573 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VCRW View Post
    Edmonton? Tonight?
    2 assists, most ice time of any forward, playing a lot of minutes against McDavid, took a nasty hit and stayed out in a lot of pain, got in Maroon's face after Quick covered the puck and Maroon tried pulling one of his stunts, I'll take it!

Classic player
    Images
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3839 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post
    2 assists, most ice time of any forward, playing a lot of minutes against McDavid, took a nasty hit and stayed out in a lot of pain, got in Maroon's face after Quick covered the puck and Maroon tried pulling one of his stunts, I'll take it!
    Kopi did look a whole lot more engaged last night. That's for sure. I guess Kirk will have to wait a while longer for that Annual Anze Bash thread.

Your attention please...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VCRW View Post
    Kopi did look a whole lot more engaged last night. That's for sure. I guess Kirk will have to wait a while longer for that Annual Anze Bash thread.
    I, for one hope Kopi makes it so that thread NEVER comes back. If he keeps going like he has...it won't. It's all up to him.

Your attention please...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Helvetica View Post
    The team has talked about having the pieces to contend, made some major shakeups in the offseason, and is reaping the rewards of those moves (i understand this is debatable). Why on earth would they trade Carter now? Baring a 1st round sweep, Carter will be here long term. besides, the first person to get sent packing should be Gaborik, not Carter.
    ...and ironically, if he would have played 82 games this season, he'd be on pace for 32G + 27A = 59 PTS.
    If he plays all the rest of the games (42 + the 18 he has already played = 60) he is on pace for 23G + 20A = 43 PTS. Not too shabby.

He keeps that up and he (and Brown) may have a taker (or takers) after all. If there ever is a taker for either Brown OR Gabby, you take it. It ain't about who should be the first one because both contracts need to go, regardless of how well they are doing this season. I know Carter has a similar contract, but if I had a choice he'd be the one I keep. However, as I have stated before, if Gabby and Brown still have no takers at/by the draft...I'm looking to trade Carter.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    358 Post(s)

Oh hell, let's just trade Andy Andreoff straight-up for Connor McDavid and be done with it.

Last edited by triplcrown; January 4th, 2018 at 05:15 AM.

Nyssa's Minion
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3225 Post(s)

For lack of a better place to put this, articles about availability of dmen from sellers are coming out.... Not inspiring confidence here:

https://canucksarmy.com/2018/01/07/g...an-ben-hutton/

Your attention please...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)