Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Keeper of Dewy's teeth
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1008 Post(s)

This is one game that really needed a WTS!

it's camping season!!
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    330 Post(s)

Catastrophe, I nominate thee heir to throne of rcc.
    Please keep doing these as they are sorely missed!

Thank you

Formerly kingjozef
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    358 Post(s)

I love how according to the fans, the NHL is giving EDM such a screw job! How many top 5 picks have they had over the last 10 or 15 years??? I guess it's the NHL's fault that EDM can't figure out what to do with them.

Triple Crown Line
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    594 Post(s)

Good Stuff Catastrophe! Thanks!

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Dr. Hockey checking in: I have thoroughly hated the Edmonton Oilers starting on a Saturday night in 1983 at the Forum when the "Boys" where playing Gretzky and his team of equally arrogant teammates like Coffey, Messier, Anderson, Fuhr and their arrogant coach, Glen Sather....When the Kings got down five to zip in the second period of THAT playoff game, all you need to do is watch the game tape to see "Saint Wayne" and the rest of his team and coaching staff catcalling the Kings players, saying things like that they didn't belong in the league, etc....Some of us who were there will NEVER FORGET the MIRACLE ON MANCHESTER!!!! So even after the "Great One' got here, I was NEVER fan. Ya, he helped establish hockey in L.A. and I say, thank you. However, I thoroughly enjoy seeing the Oilers get beat and out of the playoffs on a regular basis. NOW about Tuesday night's game against the Bozos from Alberta.....Gee Patrick Moron, oh I sorry, its' Maroon.This guy was a goon with the Ducks, so what a surprise he goes after Doughty with a well placed head shot....Surprise, surprise surprise......Then there is Milan Lucic......It was pretty obvious that he was trying to hit Kopi behind the net with an elbow and fortunately Kopi got his left arm up to get the elbow in his upper bicep and not on the left side of the head....We all know that Mr. Lucic has been in the running for "most gentlemanly player" award for a number of years....And then of course lets not forget Zack Kassian......Another Lady Bing candidate........Then lets not forget that coaching genius, the human marmot looking, Todd McLellan, who did such an outstanding job with the San Jose Guppies and their equally successful General Manager, Peter Chiarelli.Lucky for the owner of the Oilers, Daryl Katz, he also owns REXALL PHARMACEUTICAL, that after watch that outstanding product on the ice that he owns, he can get high on his own drug supply......Oxycodone anyone?

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Hockey View Post
    Dr. Hockey checking in: I have thoroughly hated the Edmonton Oilers starting on a Saturday night in 1982 at the Forum when the "Boys" where playing Gretzky and his team of equally arrogant teammates like Coffey, Messier, Anderson, Fuhr and their arrogant coach, Glen Sather....When the Kings got down five to zip in the second period of THAT playoff game, all you need to do is watch the game tape to see "Saint Wayne" and the rest of his team and coaching staff catcalling the Kings players, saying things like that they didn't belong in the league, etc....Some of us who were there will NEVER FORGET the MIRACLE ON MANCHESTER!!!! So even after the "Great One' got here, I was NEVER fan. Ya, he helped establish hockey in L.A. and I say, thank you. However, I thoroughly enjoy seeing the Oilers get beat and out of the playoffs on a regular basis. NOW about Tuesday night's game against the Bozos from Alberta.....Gee Patrick Moron, oh I sorry, its' Maroon.This guy was a goon with the Ducks, so what a surprise he goes after Doughty with a well placed head shot....Surprise, surprise surprise......Then there is Milan Lucic......It was pretty obvious that he was trying to hit Kopi behind the net with an elbow and fortunately Kopi got his left arm up to get the elbow in his upper bicep and not on the left side of the head....We all know that Mr. Lucic has been in the running for "most gentlemanly player" award for a number of years....And then of course lets not forget Zack Kassian......Another Lady Bing candidate........Then lets not forget that coaching genius, the human marmot looking, Todd McLellan, who did such an outstanding job with the San Jose Guppies and their equally successful General Manager, Peter Chiarelli.Lucky for the owner of the Oilers, Daryl Katz, he also owns REXALL PHARMACEUTICAL, that after watch that outstanding product on the ice that he owns, he can get high on his own drug supply......Oxycodone anyone?
    FTFY, but other than that detail, epic post, Doc! My dislike for the Oilers goes back almost as far, and was fueled by the Kings always being knocked out by them in the playoffs (or so it seemed). I could live with '85 and '87, as the Kings were no where near the Oilers then. 1991, much different and much more bitter story.

SHOOT!
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    319 Post(s)

my fav: 5 minute PP??? Really?

thx for these!!

SHOOT!
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    319 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Hockey View Post
    Dr. Hockey checking in: I have thoroughly hated the Edmonton Oilers starting on a Saturday night in 1983 at the Forum when the "Boys" where playing Gretzky and his team of equally arrogant teammates like Coffey, Messier, Anderson, Fuhr and their arrogant coach, Glen Sather....When the Kings got down five to zip in the second period of THAT playoff game, all you need to do is watch the game tape to see "Saint Wayne" and the rest of his team and coaching staff catcalling the Kings players, saying things like that they didn't belong in the league, etc....Some of us who were there will NEVER FORGET the MIRACLE ON MANCHESTER!!!! So even after the "Great One' got here, I was NEVER fan. Ya, he helped establish hockey in L.A. and I say, thank you. However, I thoroughly enjoy seeing the Oilers get beat and out of the playoffs on a regular basis. NOW about Tuesday night's game against the Bozos from Alberta.....Gee Patrick Moron, oh I sorry, its' Maroon.This guy was a goon with the Ducks, so what a surprise he goes after Doughty with a well placed head shot....Surprise, surprise surprise......Then there is Milan Lucic......It was pretty obvious that he was trying to hit Kopi behind the net with an elbow and fortunately Kopi got his left arm up to get the elbow in his upper bicep and not on the left side of the head....We all know that Mr. Lucic has been in the running for "most gentlemanly player" award for a number of years....And then of course lets not forget Zack Kassian......Another Lady Bing candidate........Then lets not forget that coaching genius, the human marmot looking, Todd McLellan, who did such an outstanding job with the San Jose Guppies and their equally successful General Manager, Peter Chiarelli.Lucky for the owner of the Oilers, Daryl Katz, he also owns REXALL PHARMACEUTICAL, that after watch that outstanding product on the ice that he owns, he can get high on his own drug supply......Oxycodone anyone?
    Dude! LGK allows paragraphs!