1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hokiecat View Post
    Ticketmaster in August for an October game. Row M behind goal for ~$90 per seat. I think Stubhub would have been my better option but even the retail price was fairly low IMO.
    Thanks hokiecat, I will look at both. I have a team autographed Modano jersey that a friend got signed in the locker room after they won the cup, maybe Ill take it and troll the fans, dunnno yet.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman View Post
    I'd go to Nick and Sam's then. The pre-meal viewing of the hostesses with a cocktail in your hand doesn't suck.
    Nick and Sams it is!

Super Sexy
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1713 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingnut View Post
    Nick and Sams it is!
    Its about a mile from American Airlines Center. You can walk it, or take a $5.00 Uber.

Make a reservation.
    at the draft party a couple of years ago, and under a considerable haze, i heard Birdman yell out the following (about 4 or 5 times, i think) - "don't marry yourselves to players!" he went on to reiterate that idea more than once on the boards, and i believe it to be absolutely sage.

---gescom

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman View Post
    Its about a mile from American Airlines Center. You can walk it, or take a $5.00 Uber.

Make a reservation.
    Could not make it to Nick & Sams, looks like a great place, did not get off work rill ~6. Was still able to get a tix in section 101for $77. There were a few Kings fans around me and the Ice girls behind me(Very nice!). The small minority of Kings fans represented well. The arena is very nice and easy to navigate.

No Kool-Aid needed!!!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    617 Post(s)

I wish I had dropped in and seen this eariler, but yes there is a small number of us in the Dallas area. We had a small watch party of about 5-6 people back when the Kings won the cup in 2014. American Airlines Arena is actually a pretty decent arena, and the area around it is really coming along nicely. In the future when the Kings and Stars play out here, if anybody is around shoot me an IM. I always enjoy going to the games with other fans.

Watch It Go
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Seems like so long ago...

Quote Originally Posted by AllenA07 View Post
    I wish I had dropped in and seen this eariler, but yes there is a small number of us in the Dallas area. We had a small watch party of about 5-6 people back when the Kings won the cup in 2014. American Airlines Arena is actually a pretty decent arena, and the area around it is really coming along nicely. In the future when the Kings and Stars play out here, if anybody is around shoot me an IM. I always enjoy going to the games with other fans.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    485 Post(s)

I may be the newest resident of Dallas, or escapee from California, or both, having just moved here on Tuesday. Anyway, I'm here now, so hit me up if you're around in the future.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)

Im actually going back next tues thru thur on another trip. Was checking hoping the quacks were gonna be in town. Gonna try and hit up Hutchins in Mckinney. I heard Pelican Lodge was pretty good.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by salami View Post
    I may be the newest resident of Dallas, or escapee from California, or both, having just moved here on Tuesday. Anyway, I'm here now, so hit me up if you're around in the future.
    Will do, thx!

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AllenA07 View Post
    Were you at the game? Was pleasantly surprised on how many kings fans there were.