Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 185

Thread: 2018 Playoffs Discussion

  1. #151
    Bar room hero
    Kings Provisional's Avatar
    Karma: 15060846
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    7,954
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    827 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xcheck View Post
    Absolutely. It says that the talent pool is stretched so thin that a gathering of third line players from around the league can outplay most other teams.
    They actually got players a lot better than third liners. Marc-André Fleury is not a back-up goalie and they got to get a lot of top players.

  2. #152
    Support the Fans
    SirJW's Avatar
    Karma: 12969000
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    12,942
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    397 Post(s)

    Default

    I am well aware that the Knights had the best expansion options ever possible in the history of expansion drafts of any pro sport. This is my point the NHL owners got another payday with the expansion fees at the expense of the sport by diluting the talent pool so much to entice more expansion with the hope for instant success for big bucks.

  3. #153
    Support the Fans
    SirJW's Avatar
    Karma: 12969000
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    12,942
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    397 Post(s)

    Default

    On a lighter note, I didn't see all of the first and second round games. Have there been any fighting majors? If no this could be the first Playoff with out a major fight.

  4. #154
    3rd Line Role Player
    Kings7's Avatar
    Karma: 1019000
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    134 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kings Provisional View Post
    It is not bitterness, lots of fans are upset that the Knights were set up to win.
    Still have to put the puck in the net. Look at LAK with all of its superstars, couldn't even take a game from Golden Knights. If all those players were on the Kings, and suppose they got swept in the first round (which actually happened), guys would be saying "oh, they just need time playing together until they can gel."

    have a great day. enjoy the Knights game tonight.

  5. #155
    Bar room hero
    Kings Provisional's Avatar
    Karma: 15060846
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    7,954
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    827 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kings7 View Post
    Still have to put the puck in the net. Look at LAK with all of its superstars, couldn't even take a game from Golden Knights. If all those players were on the Kings, and suppose they got swept in the first round (which actually happened), guys would be saying "oh, they just need time playing together until they can gel."

    have a great day. enjoy the Knights game tonight.
    And what does this have to do with my statement to which you replied?

  6. #156
    3rd Line Role Player
    Kings7's Avatar
    Karma: 1019000
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    134 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kings Provisional View Post
    And what does this have to do with my statement to which you replied?
    My point is that you can have a group of great players (Golden Knights) yet there is no guarantee they will play well together. It's okay if you don't want to give them credit. Knights fans are excited.

  7. #157
    They're a finesse team.
    DRGinLBC's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,186
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    484 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kings Provisional View Post
    And what does this have to do with my statement to which you replied?
    I'm telling you...he's slow.

  8. #158
    All Star
    John a90's Avatar
    Karma: 2185071
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4,584
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    628 Post(s)

    Angry

    My God, you read any of the NHL news and it's all abt those damned Knights. I'm so sick to death of hearing abt them Has absolutely nothing to do with them beating the Kings . It's all about the hype and favoritism that's being shown. For first time in many years, I'm not even interested in the playoffs because it's so obvious that they've been set up to win the cup this year. My,my, what money can buy!!

  9. #159
    3rd Line Role Player
    Kings7's Avatar
    Karma: 1019000
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    134 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John a90 View Post
    My God, you read any of the NHL news and it's all abt those damned Knights. I'm so sick to death of hearing abt them Has absolutely nothing to do with them beating the Kings . It's all about the hype and favoritism that's being shown. For first time in many years, I'm not even interested in the playoffs because it's so obvious that they've been set up to win the cup this year. My,my, what money can buy!!
    Kings have an All Star cast as well: Kopitar, Quick, Carter, etc... but couldn't manage a single game against LAS VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS.

    Marchessault strikes early tonight, finding the net in 1st Per. #KnightsHockey

  10. #160
    1st Scoring Line
    LAKingSteve's Avatar
    Karma: 1058000
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,622
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    688 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kings7 View Post
    Kings have an All Star cast as well: Kopitar, Quick, Carter, etc... but couldn't manage a single game against LAS VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS.

    Marchessault strikes early tonight, finding the net in 1st Per. #KnightsHockey
    It's pretty clear that you're just here to troll Kings fans and were never a fan of our franchise. Adios.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •