Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    202 Post(s)

Default Let's just say the hockey gods do smile upon us and Toffoli and Pearson ARE traded...

Who would you want the Kings to go after?

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

I'd take draft picks. Honestly, they don't have value. I'd love to get somebody like Couterier, but Hextall won't trade him for those guys. Toff and Pearson are getting exposed. They're not scoring even when they're playing with Kopi and Carter.

All Star
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2003 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WuwuKennyWu View Post
    Who would you want the Kings to go after?
    A new coach.

RBK_35 On Twitter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Toffoli sucks man. He turns it over always late not fast enough misses the net. Never seen a player this lost on the ice. What a tool

I've got Myxomatosis
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    115 Post(s)

I disagree about Pearson. He's one of the only guys who's able to make a controlled entry and hang on to the puck, or can actually get to a dumped puck. He's not as skilled but he's well rounded, reliable and is a slightly above average skater. If he's not scoring, he's still bringing something to the line he's on.

If TT isn't scoring he's not adding anything. To me he's the guy that I would be curious what kind of return could be had in a trade.

Carter has been really off his game this series, but after such a strange injury I'm not prepared to throw him under the bus. I would try him at the wing in game 4 with Kempe centering. Kempe has been one of our most impressive players and has no support to take advantage of the opportunities he's creating. With Carter at wing while he's playing so wonky it might free him up to be more slippery instead of force him to be so responsible in all 3 zones.
    Last edited by BDTR; April 16th, 2018 at 01:44 AM.

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

Toffoli is actually kind of reminding me of Cammalleri. As you mentioned, if he's not scoring from the slot, he's not really doing much. Not fast enough to be a strong forechecker and not strong enough to be physical. Dude needs to work on his skating if there's any hope with that at his age.

And yeah, I have no FREAKING idea why Kempe is not getting more prominent time. Try him on the PP. Kings had 4 PPs to do something different and yet they didn't. Martinez should also be on PP as well (not Muzzin or Phaneuf).

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    665 Post(s)

I'm not sure what other teams would be willing to give up but I definitely would take offers for both players. Pearson just doesn't seem to be the same guy after his leg injury a few years back. It also seems Pearson has hit his ceiling for progressing as a player. Tyler had a good run but his game has been exposed. As others have pointed out if he's not scoring, which he's not then he's a completely useless player, slow Dumb and won't board battle

Super Sexy
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1748 Post(s)

Iíd trade Toffoli in a heartbeat and move Carter to the Wing next year. Let him break the kid in, or even slot him with Kempe. What she worth? Probably not more than a late 1st. Hell, Iíd take a 30 year old checking center thatís capable of winning a draw and can play on the P.K. that isnít signed for a million years.

Pearson at his cap is a great value. I would want more for him than Toffoli.

Cause Mitchrock said so
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    407 Post(s)

I am up for trading whoever has value and anything solid in return. And a new coach.

And a new bottle of Oban 14.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    820 Post(s)

Trade Toffoli and Carter. Keep Pearson.