Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58

Thread: Legends Night..

  1. #21
    All Star
    CUP4LA's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    7,812
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    563 Post(s)

    Default

    Radek Bonk and Dale McCourt

  2. #22
    Dorkus Malorkus
    jom's Avatar
    Karma: 1809031
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    6,981
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    443 Post(s)

    Default

    I still want to know why Butch Goring hasn't had a Legends night. It seems to me he's by far and away the most significant player that's not been honored.

    jom

  3. #23
    1st Scoring Line
    hokiecat's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,253
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1004 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jom View Post
    I still want to know why Butch Goring hasn't had a Legends night. It seems to me he's by far and away the most significant player that's not been honored.

    jom
    I agree. I saw him once on the concourse and asked him about it and he agreed. So it sounds like he'd be willing to attend. The Kings could probably get off cheap and do it when Goring is in town as a broadcaster.

    The giveaway could be a mini helmet.

  4. #24
    Cause Mitchrock said so
    dannybuoy1's Avatar
    Karma: 2250112
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,976
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    377 Post(s)

    Default

    My vote is a combo Paul Guay - Ron Duguay night.

    Followed by a Marcel Dionne statue unveiling.

    Other legends should include:

    Ilka Sinasalo
    Paul Fenton
    Craig Richmond
    Dan Bonar
    Phil Sykes
    Brian Maclellan
    Susan
    Rene Chapdelaine
    Juha Widing hologram

    and my favorite Kings legend of all time, Brock Treadway.

  5. #25
    Two-way grinding forward
    GrinderCB's Avatar
    Karma: 1108000
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    343
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)

    Default

    How about the immortal Vitali Yachmenev?

  6. #26
    Stanley Cup Champions !!
    Trapper9's Avatar
    Karma: 3358500
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    2,783
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    427 Post(s)

    Default

    ......is it September yet??

  7. #27
    Dorkus Malorkus
    jom's Avatar
    Karma: 1809031
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    6,981
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    443 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hokiecat View Post
    I agree. I saw him once on the concourse and asked him about it and he agreed. So it sounds like he'd be willing to attend. The Kings could probably get off cheap and do it when Goring is in town as a broadcaster.

    The giveaway could be a mini helmet.
    They had him drop a puck at either this year's or last year's game against NYI at Staples...but that's about it. I find it incredibly odd that it wasn't one of the first few of these Legends nights they did...let alone taking this long. Just weird.

    jom

  8. #28
    I put the D in RICHARSON
    Luc SkyBomba's Avatar
    Karma: 1166000
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,694
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)

    Default

    val bure

  9. #29
    Nyssa's Minion
    jammer06's Avatar
    Karma: 1747561147
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    12,412
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3267 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jom View Post
    They had him drop a puck at either this year's or last year's game against NYI at Staples...but that's about it. I find it incredibly odd that it wasn't one of the first few of these Legends nights they did...let alone taking this long. Just weird.

    jom
    I really thought they did do a legends night for him?

    How about obscure player of the week Gary Shuchuck?

    https://sports.vice.com/en_us/articl...and-guarantees

    Happy game 5 double OT anniversary
    Last edited by jammer06; May 11th, 2018 at 03:03 AM.

  10. #30
    Livin' in God's Country
    cokingsfan's Avatar
    Karma: 390012000
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    384
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moog View Post
    ...because Gretzky will never show up for that.
    Why not, he was at the 50th?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •