Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: End of Season Survey

  1. #21
    Just... just listen.
    darby's Avatar
    Karma: 3355644
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    12,847
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    866 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssa42 View Post
    this would be very helpful in the women's restrooms as well.
    If the bathroom you're using has urinals, I think you may be in the wrong place.

  2. #22
    jammer's overlord
    Nyssa42's Avatar
    Karma: 87812897
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,181
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2546 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darby View Post
    If the bathroom you're using has urinals, I think you may be in the wrong place.
    hey, man...Hockey is for everyone!

    GO KINGS GO!!!

  3. #23
    I lost my password
    Rusty's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    498
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    126 Post(s)

    Default

    It is going to be a long off season.

  4. #24
    1st Scoring Line
    Moog's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,629
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1740 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssa42 View Post
    this would be very helpful in the women's restrooms as well.
    Urinals in the ladies room?!?!
    Well, chalk another one up for gender equality!

  5. #25
    1st Scoring Line
    Moog's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,629
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1740 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    It is going to be a long off season.
    Where have you been the past 4 seasons?

  6. #26
    jammer's overlord
    Nyssa42's Avatar
    Karma: 87812897
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,181
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2546 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moog View Post
    urinals in the ladies room?!?!
    Well, chalk another one up for gender equality!
    shelves, people! I'm talking about shelves!

    GO KINGS GO!!!

  7. #27
    Concussed Villain
    Mondo Blando's Avatar
    Karma: 6359204
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    11,403
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4470 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kings7 View Post
    Wow, you guys sound bitter!! Trust me that winning cures everything. Would love to see a #Tommys burger as well. They closed my local one down in favor of a Starbucks, so it's been all In N Out since then!!

    "Winning cures everything. Losing is hard."
    Except in this case, where winning the Cups made the in game and broadcast experiences worse.

  8. #28
    I have a bad rep!
    makemelaugh's Avatar
    Karma: 2130210000
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,492
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    413 Post(s)

    Default

    For the 3 words I think of when I think of the Kings, I said Capped, Outta, Contention. Then it took me to a screen where I had to choose from a list that contained exactly zero words that I ever think of when thinking of the Kings. It was like being in school again and having to choose <, >, or = when I'm thinking the answer should be Turtle.

  9. #29
    3rd Line Role Player
    Kings7's Avatar
    Karma: 1020000
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    192
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo Blando View Post
    Except in this case, where winning the Cups made the in game and broadcast experiences worse.
    IF Kings were still in the Playoffs, nobody would be complaining about the other stuff. Winning is everything in hockey. Just look at the pregame shows the Golden Knights are doing - everyone LOVES them!! If they weren't winning though, everyone would think they're cheesy. You should watch some of their pregame shows if you haven't seen them.

  10. #30
    1st Scoring Line
    hokiecat's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,253
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1005 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo Blando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kings7 View Post
    Wow, you guys sound bitter!! Trust me that winning cures everything. Would love to see a #Tommys burger as well. They closed my local one down in favor of a Starbucks, so it's been all In N Out since then!!

    "Winning cures everything. Losing is hard."
    Except in this case, where winning the Cups made the in game and broadcast experiences worse.
    Exactly. Since the Cup wins, the arena experience has been less enjoyable and less about hockey.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •