Bar room hero
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    841 Post(s)

Default The World is Pretty Messed Up and Twisted

So since the "The world is f'd" up thread disappeared, time for a new one I guess.....

Teen killed in Santa Fe High Shooting Knew Suspect Would Target Her

Has not every guy at some point in their life have a girl turn them down for some reason? It's part of life! To threaten and then kill someone because you got turned down? And also shoot kill 9 other people? And BTW I saw another article which said a survivor heard the shooter singing "Another one bites the dust!!" when he shot people.

This psycho deserves the worst!

Bar room hero
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    841 Post(s)

'He deserved it.' Mom stabs 6-year-old son six times with steak knife, Oregon police say

Good thing the kid will make it. The mom is either psychotic or just evil.

Retired Popo now Mr. Mom
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    106 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kings Provisional View Post
    'He deserved it.' Mom stabs 6-year-old son six times with steak knife, Oregon police say

Good thing the kid will make it. The mom is either psychotic or just evil.
    They said his infant brother had been choked and forced to ingest methamphetamine, and is now is under the care of the state department of human services.
    Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nati...#storylink=cpy
    Drugs are bad....
    We are the Samurai, the warrior elite who protect and serve. Armed and armored from head to toe, masters of our personal weapons and bound by Honor, Duty, Loyalty, and Honesty. We walk the long path into the places society would prefer forgotten, and chase those demons that most would run from screaming in fear. We are the Samurai.

True Blue Fan Since '71
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    59 Post(s)

I saw a video of a girl who survived the Santa Fe High shooting being interviewed, and the question that was asked of her was something like "Did you ever expect that a thing like this could happen at your school?".

And she said yes, it was just a matter of time before something like that happened there.

So, she and probably most school age kids are basically EXPECTING something like this to happen. It's the new normal.

That's just so sad and heartbreaking. Yes, it's a ****ed up world right now and no signs of anything being done to change it any time soon.

As I saw somewhere, thoughts and prayers are meaningless to dead children.

I also read somewhere that more U.S. kids have died in school shootings in 2018 than there has been members of our military killed. Another sad and deeply disturbing statistic.
    Last edited by SOKingFan; May 31st, 2018 at 02:01 PM.

Bar room hero
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    841 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SOKingFan View Post
    I saw a video of a girl who survived the Santa Fe High shooting being interviewed, and the question that was asked of her was something like "Did you ever expect that a thing like this could happen at your school?".

And she said yes, it was just a matter of time before something like that happened there.

So, she and probably most school age kids are basically EXPECTING something like this to happen. It's the new normal.

That's just so sad and heartbreaking. Yes, it's a ****ed up world right now and no signs of anything being done to change it any time soon.

As I saw somewhere, thoughts and prayers are meaningless to dead children.

I also read somewhere that more U.S. kids have died in school shootings in 2018 than there has been members of our military killed. Another sad and deeply disturbing statistic.

She may have expected it because the shooter had to told one of the girls he shot and killed that he was going to kill her weeks before the shooting. But then again, you may be 100% correct that kids now see this as the new normal. Sick.
    Last edited by Kings Provisional; June 5th, 2018 at 12:58 PM.

FIRE BETTMAN!!
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    691 Post(s)

bottom line is no one gave a rat's ass about his intentions until it was too late.

whatever the hell happened to the notion "see something, say something"???
    I BELIEVE I'll have another beer!

Retired Popo now Mr. Mom
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    106 Post(s)

Better question is when will the schools change their thinking from "if it happens" to "when it happens." The schools have a fire drill monthly but when was the last time a student died from a fire at school...................how often do they have an active shooter drill
    We are the Samurai, the warrior elite who protect and serve. Armed and armored from head to toe, masters of our personal weapons and bound by Honor, Duty, Loyalty, and Honesty. We walk the long path into the places society would prefer forgotten, and chase those demons that most would run from screaming in fear. We are the Samurai.