Bar room hero
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    867 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWR View Post
    That is beyond the pale, what type of person burns a baby alive?

FIRE BETTMAN!!
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    711 Post(s)

a witch?
    I BELIEVE I'll have another beer!

Bar room hero
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    867 Post(s)

Colorado man charged with murder after pregnant wife and two daughters go missing

A second article, he confessed to killing his pregnant wife and two young daughters.

Colorado authorities: Bodies believed to be pregnant woman, 2 daughters found on oil property; husband arrested

According to ABC affiliate KMGH, law enforcement officials said 33-year-old Christopher Watts confessed to killing 34-year-old Shanann Watts, who was 15 weeks pregnant, and their two daughters just hours after giving a tearful plea for them to return home.
    WTF? What kind of person kills a pregnant wife and his 4 and 3 year old daughters? Pure evil! I know this is not allowed but he needs to burned at the stake, drawn and quartered or executed in some other brutal way. He deserves the worst.

Bar room hero
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    867 Post(s)

Girls plotted attack at Florida school, planned to leave body parts at entrance, police say

The school resource officer was alerted to a complaint about armed students around 1:30 p.m. Police said the girls allegedly planned to kill as many as 15 students.
    Staff asked the girl why she had a weapon, and she said she and the other girl were plotting to attack and kill as many students as they could, police said.
    Even wierder....
    Police said the girls told detectives they are practicing Satanists.
    Good thing they got caught before they did it!

Bar room hero
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    867 Post(s)

Teen accused of killing his mother over bad grades is ‘very proud of his work,’ police say

“He’s probably one of the top three sociopaths I’ve ever come across,” Volusia County Sheriff Mike Chitwood said during a news conference Saturday. “He wanted to tell everyone how smart he was for what he did to his mom.”
    I know he only 15 but he has to go to prison for long long time!

Classic player
    Images
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3918 Post(s)

I am devastated by the tragedy that has taken place in my home town, Thousand Oaks. There are not sufficient words to express my sadness and my compassion for the families of the victims of yet another senseless act of violence and insanity. The gun culture as it exists in America is a disease on the civilized world. Change must come. I pray that change must come.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    346 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VCRW View Post
    I am devastated by the tragedy that has taken place in my home town, Thousand Oaks. There are not sufficient words to express my sadness and my compassion for the families of the victims of yet another senseless act of violence and insanity. The gun culture as it exists in America is a disease on the civilized world. Change must come. I pray that change must come.
    I completely agree. And want to know what the truly sick part is? 2 weeks ago someone shot & killed 11 people at a Pittsburgh synagogue. Since then there have been 12 mass shootings with 79 shot & 23 killed. And who knows how many homicides & suicides have occurred during this time. When is enough enough?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...sburgh-n934221