Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Erik Karlsson's wife files order of protection against Mike Hoffman's girlfriend

They're a finesse team.
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    490 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by What party? View Post
    dooode. not okay. now if you said that ottawa signed ronda rousey and she had a talk with mike's girl, that's funny. because you're empowering women (taking a job slotted for a man) and making a person who thinks making fun of dead babies is okay drink their own blood (justice).
    Guessing he didn't post that with malicious intent. Was a joke. At least I took it that way...but I'm not like most people on the internet and gets fired up with ease.
    Last edited by DRGinLBC; June 15th, 2018 at 02:55 PM.

jammer's overlord
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2544 Post(s)

Here's a take from the Other Side of the story: http://ottawacitizen.com/sports/hock...box=1529089090

GO KINGS GO!!!

Sausage King of Chicago
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2977 Post(s)

dooode. not okay. now if you said that ottawa signed ronda rousey and she had a talk with mike's girl, that's funny. because you're empowering women (taking a job slotted for a man) and making a person who thinks making fun of dead babies is okay drink their own blood (justice).
    See, I don't subscribe to the "some things are not OK to joke about" school of thought. At all. That doesn't mean I support, or engage in, misogyny or racism or similar venom-spewing masquerading as "jokes." But yes, but I think jokes about terrible things are just fine. In fact, I think they are kind of necessary.

But anyway, that's beyond the scope of this forum and this discussion can run afoul of board rules very quickly, so that is all I am going to say on this subject.

Truancy Officer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssa42 View Post
    Here's a take from the Other Side of the story: http://ottawacitizen.com/sports/hock...box=1529089090
    So six weeks after the order-of-protection is filed they want to let everyone know that she is innocent.
    Am I the only one wondering why it took six weeks for them to talk about it and say they open for any investigation of it?
    I would think if you are innocent of any wrong doing on this you come out on day one or two, not day 45.
    Am I missing something here?

Sausage King of Chicago
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2977 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NobleSavage View Post
    So six weeks after the order-of-protection is filed they want to let everyone know that she is innocent.
    Am I the only one wondering why it took six weeks for them to talk about it and say they open for any investigation of it?
    I would think if you are innocent of any wrong doing on this you come out on day one or two, not day 45.
    Am I missing something here?
    Well, that could be because the news didn't become public until recently. However, they don't give out these orders naming particular individuals on the basis of a bare, unsupported allegations. There had to be evidence presented regarding the person(s) behind the harassment which goes well beyond "well, I suspect it's her because she doesn't like me."

Taxi Squad
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    340 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by santiclaws View Post
    See, I don't subscribe to the "some things are not OK to joke about" school of thought. At all. That doesn't mean I support, or engage in, misogyny or racism or similar venom-spewing masquerading as "jokes." But yes, but I think jokes about terrible things are just fine. In fact, I think they are kind of necessary.

But anyway, that's beyond the scope of this forum and this discussion can run afoul of board rules very quickly, so that is all I am going to say on this subject.
    Pfft. I drank at lunch and i want to fight a stranger on the internet! *laughing* You suck. Read: yes, dear.

Sausage King of Chicago
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2977 Post(s)

I drank at lunch and i want to fight a stranger on the internet!

The Dolphin Cares!
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1902 Post(s)

So does she have a sister and is she single?

Taxi Squad
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    340 Post(s)

*smile* it bothers me how hard i laughed at you two being goofballs. with that said, i'm hearing the compliment and appreciate the kindness.