4th Line Grinder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    59 Post(s)

Default 2018 Select-A-Seat

Wife talked to our ticket rep a couple of days ago. We missed the open house.

Select a seat has been in June for several years. Sounds like it is being pushed back to late July or August. Rumors of big changes. Iím guessing maybe a catastrophic plung in season ticket holders? Perhaps prices will drop? New split plans?

Anybody talk to their reps?

Just... just listen.
    Images
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    883 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Socalrob View Post

Select a seat has been in June for several years. Sounds like it is being pushed back to late July or August. Rumors of big changes. I’m guessing maybe a catastrophic plung in season ticket holders? Perhaps prices will drop? New split plans?

Probably still making the rounds of people who didn't renew so they'd be sure they didn't get them to renew again, only to find their seats were no longer available.

I haven't participated the last few seasons. They do the online thing via AXS or via an outside company? If it was an outside company and there're delays, maybe it's because they've built an AXS solution that they're trying to get done in time.

Wishful thinking,though, that they may go back to the in-house event. Reps could have tablets linked into whatever online system they've been using to make changes on site. Give people a chance to see where they'd be moving or buying. And get free hot dogs.

"Only a numbskull thinks he knows things about things he knows nothing about."
    "It's understanding that makes it possible for people like us to tolerate a person like yourself."

jammer's overlord
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2549 Post(s)

Select a seat has been in June for several years. Sounds like it is being pushed back to late July or August. Rumors of big changes. I’m guessing maybe a catastrophic plung in season ticket holders? Perhaps prices will drop? New split plans?

I was wondering about this yesterday since our first payment went through, and we haven't even selected a seat!

GO KINGS GO!!!

2nd Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    116 Post(s)

Select a seat has been in June for several years. Sounds like it is being pushed back to late July or August. Rumors of big changes. Iím guessing maybe a catastrophic plung in season ticket holders? Perhaps prices will drop? New split plans?
    Select-A-Seat has been held in July for at least the past five years. It really cannot be held much earlier because the NHL doesn't release the schedule until the latter part of June each year. In fact, the schedule for 2018-2019 was released this afternoon. Now the teams can construct their partial plans.

Prices for Kings season ticket packages increased by only about 1 to 2% from last season. There are no new types of split plans available at this time -- just the traditional full season, half season and quarter season. But you may recall that during last season they offered some mini-plans consisting of a few games.

2nd Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Select a seat is usually in mid July but this year I could care less.I moved last year to the 200s and real happy with the seats.I have no interest in moving ..I don't see why it would be later but who knows

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyKing View Post
    Select-A-Seat has been held in July for at least the past five years. It really cannot be held much earlier because the NHL doesn't release the schedule until the latter part of June each year. In fact, the schedule for 2018-2019 was released this afternoon. Now the teams can construct their partial plans...
    From my calendar, previous Select-A-Seats when I had an appt were: 10 July 2010, 14 July 2011, 24 July 2012, 23 July 2013, (2014?), 14 July 2015, 16 July 2015, 11 July 2016, 11 July 2017

4th Line Grinder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    59 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    From my calendar, previous Select-A-Seats when I had an appt were: 10 July 2010, 14 July 2011, 24 July 2012, 23 July 2013, (2014?), 14 July 2015, 16 July 2015, 11 July 2016, 11 July 2017
    Well, there you go, could have sworn it was in June.

Jerseys need purple
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    336 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    And for a 15 year mini-plan holder, July 20 2017 at 11:45.

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Got this today.....

Mark your calendar for Select-A-Seat 2018!

This exclusive Season Ticket Member event will be your first opportunity to relocate your seats and confirm your ticket package for the 2018-19 season. This is also the best time to add-on seats or upgrade your ticket package. For the convenience of all of our Members during the busy summer months, we will be hosting Select-A-Seat online using our interactive 3D technology.

Select-A-Seat will take place from July 23rd-August 3rd.

Further communication will follow regarding your designated assigned time and log-in information.

Please contact me directly at the number below should you have any questions.

Go Kings!

Jerseys need purple
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    336 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2CUPS View Post
    Got this today.....

Mark your calendar for Select-A-Seat 2018!

This exclusive Season Ticket Member event will be your first opportunity to relocate your seats and confirm your ticket package for the 2018-19 season. This is also the best time to add-on seats or upgrade your ticket package. For the convenience of all of our Members during the busy summer months, we will be hosting Select-A-Seat online using our interactive 3D technology.

Select-A-Seat will take place from July 23rd-August 3rd.

Further communication will follow regarding your designated assigned time and log-in information.

Please contact me directly at the number below should you have any questions.

Go Kings!
    So about 2 weeks later than last year.