I'm looking for partners to split my full season tickets. I have 2 or 4 seats (together) located in CENTER ICE section 318, Row 7 (which is actually the FRONT row in the section). Each person would get 10 games! You can choose either 2 seats or 4 seats for the 10 games, depending if the extra 2 seats are available by the time you opt in to be a partner. I'll be selling these at my season ticket holder cost. I will NOT mark up the tickets to make a profit. We will have a draft to pick our games once the schedule is released and everyone is paid up. Drafting games is a lot of fun! This is a great (affordable) way to get 10 games at full season pricing, sit front row every game, no hidden processing fees and save money seeing your LA Kings!

Sitting in the front row has it's perks, ie. no one sits in front of you to block your view, additional leg room and best of all, you are sitting right behind the Jim Fox & Alex Faust and Nick Nickson & Daryl Evans TV/Radio broadcast booths. Lots of opportunities for autographs and such. See photos below from the seats:

From some other seats. Yuck!:

If interested, please send me an email to angryking69@yahoo.com and I'll be happy to provide you with pricing and additional information. Thanks for looking and GO KINGS GO!

AK