Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    2 Late to Change My Name
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    370 Post(s)

After blowing a 19-point lead, Lakers turned it around and destroyed the Warriors yesterday in an epic blowout on national TV (highest rated X-Mas game ever). All without LeBron who left with a groin strain in the 3rd quarter. He is listed as day-to-day but won't travel to Sacramento for Thursday's game.

Lakers are 4th in the West, 2.5 games out of first but only 2 games ahead of 9th place.

2 Late to Change My Name
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    370 Post(s)

Lakers really struggling with LeBron, Kuzma and Rondo out injured. Lost their third straight and are down to 8th place in the West, only 1 game ahead of Utah for the final playoff spot. Things will obviously improve when LeBron and Kuzma return, presumably before too long.

Lonzo had 0 points today. He is shooting 33% from the 3 and an insanely bad 43% from the line. I think it's fair at this point to at least raise the possibility that he is a bust, at least in terms of having been a second overall pick. There is no progression in his game this year. Ingram's game is also a mess. There have been some who suggested that the Lakers should trade Ball and Ingram (plus picks and fillers) to New Orleans in a Anthony Davis trade. At this point, I can't see why New Orleans would have any interest in such a trade.

2 Late to Change My Name
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    370 Post(s)

Lakers have lost 7 out of 10 and have fallen out of a playoff spot. Update on LeBron expected tomorrow. This is not a competitive team without LeBron and cannot contend for a championship with the free throw and 3-point shooting skills of its roster. Changes will have to be made beyond getting another max free agent in the offseason.