Do or Do Not!
    Images
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    942 Post(s)

Here's how the State of the Franchise Event should go...Rob Blake walks to the mic and says "I know many of you are wonder what the current state of the franchise is." "We haven't done squat since winning the cup in 2014." Mic drops and Rob exits stage left.

I am the Monkey King, I can do Anything.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3404 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mitchrock View Post
    Here's how the State of the Franchise Event should go...Rob Blake walks to the mic and says "I know many of you are wonder what the current state of the franchise is." "We haven't done squat since winning the cup in 2014." Mic drops and Rob exits stage left.
    This should happen right as Luc want his turn to speak.

Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

Just... just listen.
    Images
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    897 Post(s)

Please join us at our exclusive Season Ticket Member event State of the Franchise on Thursday, August 30th. The event will take place from 7-9pm (doors at 6pm) at The Novo by Microsoft at L.A. LIVE. This is your chance to hear from LA Kings President Luc Robitaille, General Manager Rob Blake, members of the coaching staff, special guests and more. Join your fellow Season Ticket Members as we kick off the 2018-19 season!

Light food & beverages will be provided for all guests with additional offerings available for purchase. Complimentary parking will also be offered, lot is TBD.
    Follow a link, RSVP, etc.

On the one hand, I could RSVP and not go.

Or I could RSVP, use traffic as an excuse to leave work early, and head down there to see what kinda cockeyed happy time BS they're rolling with this season.

Decisions, decisions....

"Only a numbskull thinks he knows things about things he knows nothing about."
    "It's understanding that makes it possible for people like us to tolerate a person like yourself."