Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

Default NHL Networks Top 10 Goalies right now, where's Quick

He's number 5.

The announcers gave him props for being the best in the game with the Reverse-VH.

Here's a recap video of the list. Bob was #1.
    https://www.nhl.com/video/top-10-goa...208/c-60875403
    Last edited by hokiecat; August 26th, 2018 at 11:02 PM.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    493 Post(s)

I don't know about anybody else, but I was hoping for something along the lines of a story...not to sit through ad revenue for the NHL only to see a 60 second montage with no discussion of the top 10 or why. This is the kind of **** that ensures that the league stays put behind soccer, baseball, basketball and football...and nascar...and women's billiards.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by salami View Post
    I don't know about anybody else, but I was hoping for something along the lines of a story...not to sit through ad revenue for the NHL only to see a 60 second montage with no discussion of the top 10 or why. This is the kind of **** that ensures that the league stays put behind soccer, baseball, basketball and football...and nascar...and women's billiards.
    Yep. And in the wasteland of summer hockey, I was all too happy to sit there for a half hour and watch. I found it interesting that Rinne won the Vezina and couldn't crack the top 5. So is that based upon his underwhelming performance in the playoffs? If so, how does Bob end up #1? His playoff numbers are perennially bad. And Carey Price doesn't make the list as his $10.5M deal begins.

It was a pretty lousy show and I still enjoyed it.