Enjoy the chaos
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    813 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hokiecat View Post
    He absolutely had his pocket picked in his zone for R-N's second goal. Durzi's interesting to watch because generates scoring in both the offensive and defensive zone. Hopefully the Kings development team can help him work on his play in the defensive zone.
    Yeah, he had a pretty rough game, especially defensively. That's the biggest issue with him.

Stanley Cup Champions !!
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    584 Post(s)

KP, what do you think of Nolan Foote with #33? 6'3 187 with good bloodlines and put up good numbers while playing injured. He's healthy now. Allegedly

Enjoy the chaos
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    813 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trapper9 View Post
    KP, what do you think of Nolan Foote with #33? 6'3 187 with good bloodlines and put up good numbers while playing injured. He's healthy now. Allegedly
    I'm not a fan with what I've seen from him. At least not that high. He reminded me a lot of Dwight King. At 33, there are still higher potential prospects, like Patrik Puistola, Ilya Nikolayev, Albin Grewe, John Beecher, or Nick Robertson

I think he'll go higher than he should due to his name, but I wouldn't feel comfortable with him until the third. Even then, my eyes are on a goalie like Dustin Wolf.