<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3428 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Regulate View Post
    Goals scored in the scrimmage. Etem with the hat trick. Kopitar 2. Kempe, Amadio and JAD with 1 each. Morrison really stood out with his forecheck, puck possession and passing vision also. Campbell was very solid in goal. Kovalchuk with the game winner in the shootout.
    Did they hit each other or was it played like an All-Star game?
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Did they hit each other or was it played like an All-Star game?
    Game had some pretty good compete level. While I would say the play on the boards was reserved, it was competitive and played with pace. MacDermid nearly killed Clague, got mostly glass. Funniest moment was when Martinez dumped Doughty in the crease onto his backside when Drew took a couple whacks with his stick into Budaj's pads after the save. Everyone got a good laugh out of that. No injuries occurred that were obvious, but very early on Kopitar, Carter and Amadio all had some awkward falls that were a bit concerning. Just getting there feet wet again I guess. Amadio actually lost his balance during the shootout and got a good ribbing from his teammates. Of the new faces, Etem, Brickley and Morrison looked the best. Amadio also had a very good game. He is bulked up too it appears. In my opinion, Amadio is still the most underrated guy on most Kings boards. He's got some skill, just not flashy, but a high hockey IQ and vision with the passing skills to match.

Remember Me?
    Images
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    731 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssa42 View Post
    I remember now Blake saying his school already started so he wouldn't be playing in the tournament.
    Players lose NCAA eligibility if they attend a pro camp and Rookie camp is considered a pro camp. Development camp is ok, but the player has to pay his own way wink wink. Al Murray told me years ago they have the player write them a check but they never cash it.