Images
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1306 Post(s)

BREAKING:

The NHL has reduced Predators forward Austin Watson's suspension for a domestic violence incident from 27 games to 18.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/...nsion-reduced/

Nashville Predators forward Austin Watson‘s 27-game suspension for a domestic violence incident has been reduced to 18 games, the NHL and NHLPA announced Thursday.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    350 Post(s)

Jenn Guardino, girlfriend of Predators’ Austin Watson, says he never abused her

“The incident that took place on June 16th, however, was not an act of domestic violence,” she wrote. “Austin Watson has never, and would never hit or abuse me. My behavior and state of intoxication led to the police being involved that day. I have struggled with alcoholism for many years and I am actively involved in AA.”
    This is a tough thing to judge because a lot of domestic violence victims will defend their abusive partners. So do you trust what she says? In this case, yes until I hear different facts.

Taxi Squad
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    457 Post(s)

https://deadspin.com/milan-lucic-get...-ma-1830296702

Apparently being called "Lucy" for over a year by Oilers fans made hulk smash rookie. Bad rookie, hulk no like. Ten thousand dollars is money well spent if it restores his masculinity, right? *eyeroll*

I think I read that he hadn't scored an even strength goal in like 60 games, maybe work on that, guy.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    478 Post(s)

I hope that the league gives Malkin at least . . . AT LEAST . . . one game for his shoulder to Oshie's chin last night. Despite Malkin's talent, I'm starting to hate him as much as I hate a certain . . . pumpkin.

EDIT: Well, well, one of the leagues big stars on the league's favorite bitch of a team doesn't face a suspension for a blow to a player's head that sent him out of the game. Why I am not surprised.

The beauty of karma is that Oshie returned to score the game winner late in the 3rd. Chew on that one, GinoF***Nut.
    Last edited by AngelEyes; November 8th, 2018 at 11:59 AM.