2nd Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    157 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kings7 View Post
    For tomorrow's Red Wings game, I could buy 2 tickets behind the net Kings Shoot 2x for $70/ea after fees, way lower than STH price! I could go center ice Sec 101 or 101 for $100/ea.

No way I would pay full fare STH price!
    Quote Originally Posted by hokiecat View Post
    Yes we know. You said so all last season too. And you love Vegas.

Time to come up with a new gimmick...
    No gimmick, dude, just facts.

2nd Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    270 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kings7 View Post
    For tomorrow's Red Wings game, I could buy 2 tickets behind the net Kings Shoot 2x for $70/ea after fees, way lower than STH price! I could go center ice Sec 101 or 101 for $100/ea.

No way I would pay full fare STH price!
    Remember how last year you kept posting this, we all told you were wasting your time because prices are like this in October/November every single year, the prices eventually went up once the Dodgers season ended and games gained more importance just like we all told you they would (including numerous instances where the secondary market was a virtual sell-out for some weekend games), that your insistence on only reporting on the secondary market prices of premium behind-the-net Kings 2x seats was incredibly cherry-picked and provided little data of actual substance, and you kept your mouth shut about it for the rest of the season? It’s like this in October/November every single year. The prices will eventually go up as the baseball playoffs end and the games gain more importance. There will even be numerous Saturday games where it’s almost impossible to find tickets on the secondary market. Your insistence on only reporting the secondary prices of premium behind-the-net Kings 2x seats ignores the 98% of season seats that don’t have a ridiculous vanity premium built into the pricing structure, and I am looking forward to you shutting your mouth once December rolls around.

They're a finesse team.
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    521 Post(s)

Please do not feed this troll.

2nd Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    157 Post(s)

d
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophe View Post
    Remember how last year you kept posting this, we all told you were wasting your time because prices are like this in October/November every single year, the prices eventually went up once the Dodgers season ended and games gained more importance just like we all told you they would (including numerous instances where the secondary market was a virtual sell-out for some weekend games), that your insistence on only reporting on the secondary market prices of premium behind-the-net Kings 2x seats was incredibly cherry-picked and provided little data of actual substance, and you kept your mouth shut about it for the rest of the season? Itís like this in October/November every single year. The prices will eventually go up as the baseball playoffs end and the games gain more importance. There will even be numerous Saturday games where itís almost impossible to find tickets on the secondary market. Your insistence on only reporting the secondary prices of premium behind-the-net Kings 2x seats ignores the 98% of season seats that donít have a ridiculous vanity premium built into the pricing structure, and I am looking forward to you shutting your mouth once December rolls around.
    Nothing to be mad about here. The games in December won't be a big deal, save for possibly the #Knights game on 12/29. There are a number of good Saturday games (more than usual) as you pointed out. Dodgers games definitely slow down the market.

I got tickets to last night's game in Sec 116 (behind net, Kings shoot 2x) for $40/ea. after fees. Found 'em about 1 hour before puck drop.