Jerseys need purple
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    353 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jgs View Post
    Kings got the win, but the power play still stinks.
    Right... we have to be careful about being too happy about a victory.

Sizzler Across The Street
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    758 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Liz4LA View Post
    I gotta say, I also did not mute the game. Either Faust stopped trying to use Scrabble words during the broadcast or it's taken me a whole season to not care.
    "Toe Pad" - his 2018-19 new term...

jammer's overlord
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2617 Post(s)

lol, we lose on Tuesday and there are pages and pages about the game. We win in a shutout...and..crickets.

GO KINGS GO!!!

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    533 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssa42 View Post
    lol, we lose on Tuesday and there are pages and pages about the game. We win in a shutout...and..crickets.
    Without Buddy Holly

Now on the 1st tee...
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    468 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VCRW View Post
    Then Stevens wouldn't get his all-important face time as he dramatically registered his official "Coach's Challenge".
    He's angling for a SAG card.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    342 Post(s)

That was a much better game than the one in Winnipeg. That goal/no goal was bizarre. I know why they had to do it that way, it just seems so dumb. Anyway, Jack Campbell has been the best player in every game hes played so far. Its Quicks job when he gets back of course. But they need to work Campbell into the rotation more than they usually do with our backups. I also liked Kempe centering Toffoli & Pearson and Carter with the kids. BTW, is it too early for an Anderson-Dolan jersey? Im sure someone already has one.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    313 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tran View Post
    That was a much better game than the one in Winnipeg. That goal/no goal was bizarre. I know why they had to do it that way, it just seems so dumb. Anyway, Jack Campbell has been the best player in every game hes played so far. Its Quicks job when he gets back of course. But they need to work Campbell into the rotation more than they usually do with our backups. I also liked Kempe centering Toffoli & Pearson and Carter with the kids. BTW, is it too early for an Anderson-Dolan jersey? Im sure someone already has one.
    The Kings need to not let Campbell go/trade him like they did Jones. IMO the time has come to seriously consider trading Quick while his value is there. This isn't a Stanley Cup Champion team, especially with this abysmal pp, and it is time to look ahead. Free up needed cap space and get things in return. I love Quick and he has been the best Kings goalie ever and at times the best in the world, but he is getting older and injured a lot and to me as a business sense, this is the way to go. I know Campbell has only played a couple of games, but he is calm, great positioning, and makes a lot of point blank saves. The defense today is no where near as good as Quick has had in front of him in the past either. Look at how many shots he has faced in just those few games. I know Carter would be good trade bait too but I actually liked him on the kids line and could be more beneficial to keep him.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) \_(ツ)_/
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    985 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Liz4LA View Post
    I gotta say, I also did not mute the game. Either Faust stopped trying to use Scrabble words during the broadcast or it's taken me a whole season to not care.
    Oh, Faust was Fausting. He even called out the rule number (69.4) for goaltender inference while they were reviewing it.

Plenty of people despise Jim, but I love the guy. He's a damn good guy. And I think he has turned up his volume to keep Faust at bay. He knows that Faust is still pretty hockey illiterate, and is saving him (and us) from further embarrassment. I absolutely welcome low Jim and less Faust.
    "And then scoring three goals on the power play to really shove it up their butts was really awesome." -Drew Doughty, January 2nd, 2018 @ EDM post-game quote.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3478 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssa42 View Post
    Sorry I was a part of the crickets. I missed the whole game! My planned 1 hour nap turned into 4 hours.. =x
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

Keeper of Dewy's teeth
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1009 Post(s)

Think about it...Getting Campbell for former Kings 7th round draft pick Nick Ebert (who never played in the NHL and is now playing in the SEL) may go down as one of Deano's best trades and one of the Stars worst. Stars clearly didn't know what they had, and combine that with the Kings excellent goalie coaching with Imoo and Ranford and you end up with a goalie who is actually playing like an 11th overall draft pick!