Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34
  1. #21
    Sausage King of Chicago
    santiclaws's Avatar
    Karma: 15691502
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    16,121
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3064 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by What party? View Post
    Guess I’m that person today. Why on earth would a coach who just left a team in cap limbo with aging unmotivated stars take a new job with a team in cap limbo with aging unmotivated stars?

  2. #22
    2nd Scoring Line
    puckoff's Avatar
    Karma: 1107400
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    509
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)

    Default


  3. #23
    Taxi Squad
    What party?'s Avatar
    Karma: 3028000
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,146
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    439 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by santiclaws View Post
    Ha. Fair point. But something tells me he's minted, Joel has worked in Missouri, Colorado and Illinois. What's the cost of living those places? Dude is still spending his Blues coaching money.

    My point: Would not pick up the phone if Rob called. He's good.

  4. #24
    1st Scoring Line
    jgs's Avatar
    Karma: 1433125
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,093
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    453 Post(s)

    Default

    Quinville would start a fire under these Kings. He don't take **** and push hard. Just what the Kings need.

  5. #25
    Sausage King of Chicago
    santiclaws's Avatar
    Karma: 15691502
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    16,121
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3064 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by What party? View Post
    Ha. Fair point. But something tells me he's minted, Joel has worked in Missouri, Colorado and Illinois. What's the cost of living those places? Dude is still spending his Blues coaching money.

    My point: Would not pick up the phone if Rob called. He's good.
    I'm just fooling around. First, I agree with you, and second, I don't think the Kings will call. It seems their plan is Sturm.

  6. #26
    Team LGK
    JJ289's Avatar
    Karma: 1013100
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,588
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

    Default

    Curious to see who else they reached out to. I always liked Tippett but not sure if he would want to come back to LA. If DeJardins doesn't work out where do they go at that point?
    Sole member of the Mark Visheau fan club.

  7. #27
    1st Scoring Line
    NotherCastle's Avatar
    Karma: 1595942
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    659 Post(s)

    Default

    Only if he comes with Scottie Bowman.

  8. #28
    Taxi Squad
    What party?'s Avatar
    Karma: 3028000
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,146
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    439 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by santiclaws View Post
    I'm just fooling around. First, I agree with you, and second, I don't think the Kings will call. It seems their plan is Sturm.
    Whoopsie. Caught me slippin', I did not factor in the funny. Sorry. So the Kings are going with Ze German, eh? Is there an article of some sort or is this a Santiclaws feeling?

    I'm so over this facade of a team. Ready to just watch Calgary games until they rip this team down to the studs (heyy Alex) in a rebuild. *sigh*

  9. #29
    Sausage King of Chicago
    santiclaws's Avatar
    Karma: 15691502
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    16,121
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3064 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by What party? View Post
    Whoopsie. Caught me slippin', I did not factor in the funny. Sorry. So the Kings are going with Ze German, eh? Is there an article of some sort or is this a Santiclaws feeling?
    I read that somewhere, although I don't remember where. It's also what I heard.

  10. #30
    1st Scoring Line
    Moog's Avatar
    Karma: 2127485647
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,999
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1970 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ289 View Post
    Curious to see who else they reached out to. I always liked Tippett but not sure if he would want to come back to LA. If DeJardins doesn't work out where do they go at that point?
    My guess is Rob hardly reached out to anyone of note.
    Who wants to come aboard as interim for a season?
    Not many takers on that.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •