1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    454 Post(s)

Default Doughty

Doughty says that it is embarrassing being a King right now. That the team has no compete level in them. Well maybe he should lead the way by playing more physically! Maybe he should raise his compete level and the team hopefully will follow. After all, he is one of the highest paid players on the team. Kopi should have the C ripped off his Jersey in the dressing room in front of the other players because he simply sucks and definitely isn't captain material. He has led this team into the gutter.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    476 Post(s)

I won't argue that more should have been done by now, but Doughty did smoke Taylor Hall with hip checks a couple of times yesterday.

Halloween Dolphin!
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2081 Post(s)

It would've been funny if he would've said, "The Kings ****ing hipchecked the **** out of themselves tonight."

You know, for old time's sake.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3544 Post(s)

He should take charge then instead of waiting for someone else to do it.

Granted, like AngelEyes mentioned, he did throw some big hits against the Devils. So that kind of said something... But then he went ahead and let in the freebie empty netter because he didn't care. So that speaks volumes too.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    325 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    He should take charge then instead of waiting for someone else to do it.

Granted, like AngelEyes mentioned, he did throw some big hits against the Devils. So that kind of said something... But then he went ahead and let in the freebie empty netter because he didn't care. So that speaks volumes too.
    That goal went in with under 10 seconds left and the Kings down two goals. The game was already over, and he knew it. If it had only been a one goal deficit, then this would be a more valid beef.

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    88 Post(s)

One player can only do so much. Even a great dman like DD. This roster needs work but more importantly the disconnect starts at the top and at this point I doubt Blake's ability to run this thing.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3544 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 05/29/93 View Post
    That goal went in with under 10 seconds left and the Kings down two goals. The game was already over, and he knew it. If it had only been a one goal deficit, then this would be a more valid beef.
    I hear ya, but a freebie goal is a goal regardless. He can't say there's no compete level on the team and then he does that exact same thing he complained about post-game.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    745 Post(s)

I would agree w Drew if he’s been consistently good this year, but he hasn’t. I don’t see his name being mentioned for the Norris trophy. Every player on that team has disappeared in part of or whole games. WD isn’t helping either. It takes a team effort to suck this bad.