fantastic hair.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    335 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JGON85 View Post
    So bummed that I saw this article after I agreed to buying some suite tickets for Tuesday.

I was told they come with $50 food and drink credit, can I use that food credit for beer?

Nachos always go bad after 15 minutes and I rather get my wing fill somewhere else.

Thanks heaps in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    the carrot cake in the suites is really good. they won't sell it to me in the premier section anymore and it makes me sad every time i walk by that dessert cart and i can't have it. :(

premier section used to have really good chili cheese fries with shredded cheese but now it's nacho cheese, which i hate. :(

i actually enjoy ludo chicken. i only go to games a handful of times a year now so if i'm not in the premier section, i'll stop and get the chicken.

Jerseys need purple
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Dogs are dogs in most venues. Yeah I've had the mac n cheese dog (blah) and all the others but I keep going back to the standard giant skyscraper dog where I put on all my own mustard ketchup and onions. It tastes like dodger dogs and disneyland dogs etc... ok but nothing special. Food at the Pond is particularly poor when I go there for other events. And the lines are worse. What i haven't tried are those dogs right outside Staples sold by all those cart vendors. They sure smell good with the grilled onions.

4th Line Rabble-Rouser
    Images
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1340 Post(s)

I tried one of those hot dogs from the street vendors after a game once. I made sure to wait until I was more than half way home (Long Beach) before taking a bite.

Super Sexy
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

Whistle Stop French Dip....

2nd Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyKing View Post
    The pizza I had in the Staples Center earlier this season was so greasy that I felt the urge to take a shower immediately after eating it.
    Maybe the Kings are eating the pizza too since they are getting hosed almost every game.

Retired Popo now Mr. Mom
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)

The one time I was looking forward to tasting one of the botulism filled bacon burger dogs outside of the VIP entrance...………..none to be found...…
    We are the Samurai, the warrior elite who protect and serve. Armed and armored from head to toe, masters of our personal weapons and bound by Honor, Duty, Loyalty, and Honesty. We walk the long path into the places society would prefer forgotten, and chase those demons that most would run from screaming in fear. We are the Samurai.

4th Line Rabble-Rouser
    Images
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1340 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SloMo26 View Post
    The one time I was looking forward to tasting one of the botulism filled bacon burger dogs outside of the VIP entrance...………..none to be found...…
    My wife bought one outside of the Natural History Museum on Friday...it reminded me of this thread. For the record I bought an elote and it was great.

All Star
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1075 Post(s)

Went to my first Rams game yesterday..... OMG didn’t eat anything considering I had to drive back to Santa Barbara afterward.