Jerseys need purple
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey53 View Post
    And only 9 points out of a Playoff spot,but the Kings need to go in my opinion,30-12-0 just to get 95 points and maybe a shot at a playoff spot.So mathematically their still in the hunt,reality wise,I don't think they have a chance at making the playoffs.
    Well, if the Kings win 10 in a row they'd still have to 20-12 after that and that ain't going to happen either. So what? This isn't our year, we aren't going to make the playoffs. But at least they are playing so much better than the first 20 games of the season (where they looked like a high school team) that I have a reasonable chance to see a win when I go in person twice a month. These last couple weeks have been a lot more fun and maybe we can be a spoiler against someone. Keep playing the kids.

jammer's overlord
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2899 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
    Well, if the Kings win 10 in a row they'd still have to 20-12 after that and that ain't going to happen either. So what? This isn't our year, we aren't going to make the playoffs. But at least they are playing so much better than the first 20 games of the season (where they looked like a high school team) that I have a reasonable chance to see a win when I go in person twice a month. These last couple weeks have been a lot more fun and maybe we can be a spoiler against someone. Keep playing the kids.
    If they can at least keep winning often enough so that making GDTs isn't the most depressing thing I've ever done in my life, I'll be happy. Especially since I know I won't have to make any more after April 5th.

If you're gonna stop me, you're gonna have to whack me - Jim Fox 1/5/19

CalgaryKing
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1112 Post(s)

Default ***LA Kings @ Colorado Avalanche GDT 12/31/18 5:00pm***

I hope everyone watched the Sharts getting tuned-up by the Flames. Best way to end 2018 after Brownie's goal.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    503 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisu View Post
    Brown post Sutter is like the Phoenix from the flames.