Time wounds all heels.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    194 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kubrick View Post
    Boy, Cernak sure looks good on the Lightning blueline. Big, right shot, offensive instincts, mobile, 21 years old. So glad we dealt him for 7 games of Ben Bishop.

https://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/1691983
    From the article: "I was pretty happy when they traded me," Cernak told The Athletic's Joe Smith. "I came to development camp and everyone was friendly to me. It was much different than L.A.". Telling comment.

Why So Serious?
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1275 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy2213 View Post
    From the article: "I was pretty happy when they traded me," Cernak told The Athletic's Joe Smith. "I came to development camp and everyone was friendly to me. It was much different than L.A.". Telling comment.
    It really is. I love the team but individually I feel like a lot of the guys are douche bags.

jammer's overlord
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2813 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post

- Anyone notice that the 50/50 raffle was gone last night? On the jumbotron (in the 50/50 raffle jackpot slot), it just told people to tweet Dieter song suggestions that he'll ignore anyway because they love playing the same stuff over and over. But no raffle sellers in sight. Is there a new law that kicked in in 2019 that prohibits that or something? Granted, I only participated in the raffle like 3 times total ever since it existed but I was just curious..
    yes, I noticed this as well. And, I also was wondering if there was a new law. Back when my daughter was in school and we were doing fundraisers all the time we could never call a raffle a "raffle". We had to call it an "opportunity drawing" because raffles were illegal in CA.

Oh, also, I actually thought Kopi played better than I've seen him all season, at least in the 1st period. Even into the 2nd. He actually seemed to move his feet while skating instead of just coasting around.

Really, if it weren't for the 2 goals we gave up on the 5 on 3 it would have been a pretty good game. I wasn't expecting us to win, so went in with low expectations.
    Last edited by Nyssa42; January 4th, 2019 at 11:15 AM.

If you're gonna stop me, you're gonna have to whack me - Jim Fox 1/5/19

Nyssa's Minion
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Right? So is it Kovy's fault for passing too hard? Or Carter for not knowing how to receive the puck correctly? We certainly can't blame the ice because Tampa had ZERO issues all night.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKingSteve View Post
    I was more speaking about Kovy not being able to handle pucks, regardless of who passes to him. I have noticed Carter having the same issue, just not as much as Kovy.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadInjury View Post
    I guess the same guy who sharpened Roenick's skates wrong is taping their sticks wrong.

Only possible explanation.
    This might actually have to do with our new offensive consultant Adam Oates and his willingness to tamper with player patterns and lies.

4th Line Rabble-Rouser
    Images
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1318 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jammer06 View Post
    Kudos for anyone who watched all the way to the end ...
    I only watched until the end in the hopes of me getting to update my "Kings only score 1 or 0 goals in a game" thread....I was so close to getting to update it last night!!!

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    542 Post(s)

We left the game,with the score 6-1 Lightning at the 9:56 mark of the third period,and got home in about 28 minutes.