1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    690 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jeffersonw View Post
    I remember seeing 2019 all star jerseys in the Team LA Store during the first game of the season. They had Doughty and Kopitar on the rack. Iím guessing the NHL made these in advance and someone from the store messed up and put them out that night because I havenít seen them since. Iím also assuming Kopitar makes it in as a last man or whatever theyíre calling it even though he hasnít earned it but they already made these jerseys. I know they were the 2019 jerseys because they had that stupid San Jose app style logo on the front. I wish I wouldíve taken a picture at the time..
    Back and to the right...jk
    I wouldn't put it past the NHL to have this crap pre-arranged anyway especially since the John Scott debacle.

Now on the 1st tee...
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    489 Post(s)

Who cares?

It only matters if he has an incentive clause which specifies it.

Just... just listen.
    Images
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    992 Post(s)

I remember seeing 2019 all star jerseys in the Team LA Store during the first game of the season. They had Doughty and Kopitar on the rack. Iím guessing the NHL made these in advance and someone from the store messed up and put them out that night because I havenít seen them since. Iím also assuming Kopitar makes it in as a last man or whatever theyíre calling it even though he hasnít earned it but they already made these jerseys. I know they were the 2019 jerseys because they had that stupid San Jose app style logo on the front. I wish I wouldíve taken a picture at the time..
    These are in the store now, both Kopitar and Doughty. They're from last year in Tampa, when both were all stars.

This year's jersey, for the 2019 game, has yet to be released.

Retired Popo now Mr. Mom
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)

Either that or there will be a lot of third world country peeps sporting really cool Kopi ASG jerseys......
    We are the Samurai, the warrior elite who protect and serve. Armed and armored from head to toe, masters of our personal weapons and bound by Honor, Duty, Loyalty, and Honesty. We walk the long path into the places society would prefer forgotten, and chase those demons that most would run from screaming in fear. We are the Samurai.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    766 Post(s)

So, about those all star jerseys.

This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans. Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plasticô which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean.

Last edited by LAKingSteve; January 10th, 2019 at 10:27 AM.

4th Line Rabble-Rouser
    Images
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1318 Post(s)

Cool concept, the execution and design sucks.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    766 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beedee View Post
    Cool concept, the execution and design sucks.
    Yeah, not my favorite. All teams are the same concept...black or white version. That being said, probably a smart move (despite ugliness) using AS sweaters that feature the team logo. I think they might have a better chance at selling more versus the generic NHL logo on the front.

And only $200 with the fanatics version a bit cheaper.
    Last edited by LAKingSteve; January 10th, 2019 at 10:52 AM.

jammer's overlord
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2813 Post(s)

Do only old people like colors now or something???

If you're gonna stop me, you're gonna have to whack me - Jim Fox 1/5/19

Just... just listen.
    Images
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    992 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssa42 View Post
    Do only old people like colors now or something???
    Well, it has teal inside the collar....

"Only a numbskull thinks he knows things about things he knows nothing about."
    "It's understanding that makes it possible for people like us to tolerate a person like yourself."

Just... just listen.
    Images
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    992 Post(s)

Seriously, though, I get having only two jerseys with a home and away kinda deal going on for each mini game. Simplified. Fine.

And I get having the player's team logo on his chest. Cool.

But unless the ice is gonna be painted teal, f*** these colorless (but environmentally friendly) jerseys up the sleeve.

Like, I can't even get one teal and one orange stripe somewhere on the f***er to note it's in San Jose?
    Last edited by darby; January 10th, 2019 at 11:58 AM.

"Only a numbskull thinks he knows things about things he knows nothing about."
    "It's understanding that makes it possible for people like us to tolerate a person like yourself."