All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2210 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kubrick View Post
    This game pretty well settles that the Kings are the worst team in the league.
    Havenít the Kings been the worst team in the NHL for a while now at least this season?

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1272 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by John a90 View Post
    By watching this, it just confirms that this team needs a complete overhaul. Out with the old and in with the young.
    The healthier the Kings get, the worse we seem to play. How does that happen?

All Star
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hokiecat View Post
    the healthier the kings get, the worse we seem to play. How does that happen?
    play the kids

2nd Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)

Just pure disappointing...
    Never imagined that we would be this terrible.
    We conceded first, we lost.
    We scored first, we still lost.
    Bad penalties, lack of effort (or we should say lack of ideas/creativity), and lack of heart.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3680 Post(s)

My two cents from the game...

Not much to say here really. It was kind of a bummer for me on a personal note because I missed the meet and greet with the LA Valiant due to BS traffic. I normally leave the house for Staples at around 6:30 and I can get there by 7:30. The meet and greet was ridiculously early.. at 5:30 - 6:00 only. I left the house at 4:15 thinking I'd have plenty of time to spare. But with my luck, I didn't make it to Staples until 5:58. So yeah.. super. Then I had to kill time and when you're waiting a whole hour just for warmups to start, it's a drag. But I did warmups for the first time in years. Extremely ghetto music, which I'm sure is hand-picked from our players.

- 1st period started off okay I guess. If anything the Sens didn't look good at all. The Kings looked like they were sort of out playing them but with the usual predictability we're all used to.

- 2nd period, I didn't even watch this period. Was talking to Rawley for most of the period on the concourse. We were sort of watching on the TV so we could see the Kings go up 1-0 and then immediately down 2-1.

- 3rd period. No fight from the Kings, no surprise there. PP is trash as always so I'll never understand why they insist on setting up the same way when it doesn't work. Which ever coach is in charge or video guy in the back, they need to be fired already. Obviously in the end, it's up to the players to do their thing but even then, when they're not executing it I don't know why we don't see the 2nd PP unit more or even a 3rd PP unit.

That's all I got. Thanks for reading.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2153 Post(s)

One stop closer to the rebuild.

My goal is to stop yours
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    155 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post

- 2nd period, I didn't even watch this period. Was talking to Rawley for most of the period on the concourse. We were sort of watching on the TV so we could see the Kings go up 1-0 and then immediately down 2-1.
    Toats on the 2nd period view. I honestly think that my brain has developed, or maybe is now reusing, some neural pathways that don't allow my dopamine levels to rise when the kings score one goal. It's actually kind of relaxing...

Nyssa's Minion
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3559 Post(s)

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed the shot differential (ask recorded by NHL.com) would be within +/- 2 of the final disparity of 7 (5-9 were winners):

AngelEyes
    jammer06
    VegasHockey
    cokingsfan
    PuckMaster*
    LAKingSteve"
    vindogla
    Rusty
    srm1105
    DRGinLBC
    MaxwellSmart
    forum gold*
    beedee
    John a90
    pray4mojo
    Craig2292
    CUP4LA
    Chateau Bow Wow*
    rozzy
    beady eye
    hokiecat
    Nyssa42*
    Sevenhole

*Hit exactly on 7

Try as I might I could not keep my eyes open for this one past the first. I was not surprised to see the kings outshoot them again, nor was I surprised to see the final tally. It was good to see Marty back in the lineup though. Saturday will be telling for the effort we can expect on the Grammy trips. Everyone be sure to get your entries in for the next road trip contest and be sure to send Karma along to jcwla for putting them on.

Nyssa's Minion
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3559 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo Blando View Post
    Forbort most certainly doesn't deserve to be anybody's whipping boy, especially when there are a dozen others playing far worse than he is.
    What's his ceiling at this point though? A Willie Mitchell arc would be pretty high praise don't you think? More likely a Scuderi type existence? In both cases likely moved to a team that's getting more than they will possibly give back.

2nd Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    196 Post(s)

Pathetic game to watch live! No hitting and bunch of Kings players skating in circles. Dang Carter what happened to you!