Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Thomas calls Goodell wanting a "rematch"...

Necromancer
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    672 Post(s)

Default Thomas calls Goodell wanting a "rematch"...

Bar room hero
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    915 Post(s)

As I mentioned in the other thread the Saints and their fans are turning into crybabies and are ignoring the fact the Saints got away with 2 face masks, one PI, a delay of game and one Saints player jumped up and stomped on a downed Ram with the intent to injure him, none of theses were called. If they were called on one the Rams probably could have scored a TD instead of having to kick a FG and on another perhaps they could have scored instead of punting. But according to Saints fans they do not remember those happening and those that do say they were no big deal because " Hey, we are the Saints!"

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1104 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kings Provisional View Post
    As I mentioned in the other thread the Saints and their fans are turning into crybabies and are ignoring the fact the Saints got away with 2 face masks, one PI, a delay of game and one Saints player jumped up and stomped on a downed Ram with the intent to injure him, none of theses were called. If they were called on one the Rams probably could have scored a TD instead of having to kick a FG and on another perhaps they could have scored instead of punting. But according to Saints fans they do not remember those happening and those that do say they were no big deal because " Hey, we are the Saints!"

Necromancer
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    672 Post(s)

There was holding on Brockers AND a CLEAR hands to the face of Donald ON THE PI PLAY! Off-setting penalties.

This is from the CBS Sports website:

(Mike Tomlin, Steelers, on blown, 4th down, PI call that gave the Saints a first and goal and consequent touchdown, instead of the Steelers the ball on downs; a game they eventually lost by THREE points):

"I'm not here to evaluate the officiating," he told reporters after the game. "I'll let those guys evaluate themselves in the appropriate manner. I'm here to talk about what we did in stadium and what we didn't do. The officiating didn't determine the outcome of the game. We find comfort in that. The quality of our play and the execution determines the outcome of games. So, not into that."

Thats how a MAN handles officiating adversity...hello....Sean Payton....

Now, I know that this is a RADICAL, and borderline INSANE philosophy, but how about taking responsibility for your 63:10 (let's give you the 7 seconds of the play with the blown call) of mediocre play against an "inferior" opponent, at home, with multiple double-digit leads, against the #28 run defense in the NFL and a HOF QB playing an NFCCG NOOB. And then having your #3 offense with the ball FIRST in OT and doing WORSE THAN NOTHING with it by turning it over.
    Last edited by Lich King; January 29th, 2019 at 04:13 PM.