King
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Default Apex Legends

This game is pretty fun. I'll admit, I hated Fortnite. And I like COD Blackout for the most part because the game play was familiar. But Apex is pretty fun. The only thing I dont like is that is teams of 3 required. Anybody tried it yet?

Stanley Cup Champions !!
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    497 Post(s)

I have. And it IS fun. But, I'm old and haven't figured how to use all the gadgets and shield charges yet.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3634 Post(s)

Tried it. Don't like it.

I just can't get into Battle Royale games at all. I know it's the "cool" thing these days but I thought Fortnite sucked. Didn't play CoD Blackout because I refuse to buy anymore Call of Duty games. I gave Apex Legends a shot but yeah... it's not my thing.

Just something about landing on the map and then looking for weapons, ammo, and armor feels lame to me. I stuck together with my team because that's what you're suppose to do right? Then we picked up guns and whatnot and my team SAT there for like 10 minutes. I see the kill feed that people were getting eliminated here and there. We start with 20 squads and by the time there were 10 squads left finally I saw some action. Then within 15 seconds my squad members die and I dead soon after and just like that, game over. I personally don't find that fun. I never did like game modes like Search and Destroy in Call of Duty where if you die once, you're done for the round. I often need time to get into it by respawning a few times and getting in the groove. So that's probably why it's a huge reason why I can't get into Battle Royale games.

I guess it's satisfying if you win, that's why people love it right? If you die you can quit that game and start another one all over again. Ultimately though, it's the slow beginning that is a huge turn off. That's why I always find myself going back to Overwatch as far as team based shooters go.
    Last edited by TooCool; February 11th, 2019 at 03:48 PM.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

Team Melf.
    Images
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    631 Post(s)

That's a no from me dawg.
    Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

King
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

There are 2 thoughts to this game. Attack and wait it out. Attacking is more "fun" but the game rewards you staying alive much more than getting kills. Its a little stupid. They need to make kills worth more. But I love tactical games and this game forces tactics and teamwork. I hated Fortnite but I do love this game. Also it has the CoD mechanics so its very familiar in the movement and shooting.

I grew a Fatmanchu.
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    227 Post(s)

I only like it because I found a game that my son chose to enjoy that took away his interest from Fortnite and their idiotic dances. Wish they would have a duo mode but we normally just mute the 3rd person if they’re toxic.