2 Late to Change My Name
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    441 Post(s)

Default Stars Trade for Zuccarello Who Gets Injured in His First Game

A goal, an assist and a broken arm (speculated) in the first two periods of his first game. We'll called it a Zuccarello Hat Trick.

Acquired for a 2nd and 3rd rounder. Brutal.

All Star
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1022 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HeadInjury View Post
    A goal, an assist and a broken arm (speculated) in the first two periods of his first game. We'll called it a Zuccarello Hat Trick.

Acquired for a 2nd and 3rd rounder. Brutal.
    This reminds me of a number of years ago, a goalie got traded. As he was stepping off the bus when joining the new team,he stumbled,fell and broke his leg. So long ago now, I don't remember the goalies name or the teams involved. Not related but, actually very funny. The cams used to follow the guys on stretchers all the way out to the waiting ambulance. Modano was knocked out cold. On being stretchered out to the waiting ambulance, as they were loading him, they dropped him right onto the ground. Lol, as he was out cold, he never knew it until was told the next day. Notice they don't follow the stretchers out to the waiting ambulance anymore.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    277 Post(s)

I guess Dallas better go for the hail mary with Carter instead then. Oh well thems the breaks

They're a finesse team.
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    538 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by John a90 View Post
    This reminds me of a number of years ago, a goalie got traded. As he was stepping off the bus when joining the new team,he stumbled,fell and broke his leg. So long ago now, I don't remember the goalies name or the teams involved. Not related but, actually very funny. The cams used to follow the guys on stretchers all the way out to the waiting ambulance. Modano was knocked out cold. On being stretchered out to the waiting ambulance, as they were loading him, they dropped him right onto the ground. Lol, as he was out cold, he never knew it until was told the next day. Notice they don't follow the stretchers out to the waiting ambulance anymore.