Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 127
  1. #111
    Hit the net!
    Kingscup4426's Avatar
    Karma: 1192000
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_McMaster View Post
    Just a side note. I've read the court documents. It's public record. Slava did not shove her face through a flat screen as many of you say (perhaps figuratively?) They had each other in a choke-hold. Slava then pushed her away. She then subsequently bumped her forehead into the lower left corner of a wall-mounted flat screen TV. It opened a gash. Ms Varlamova, under oath, also stated that she was equally to blame for the escalation of the events that evening.
    Please stop with your facts, they are not welcomed in our current society. Facts have no place here any longer, everyone's truth is their own as long as they want to believe it. Truth is relative and subjective, there is no place for objective factual inarguable information from witnesses and the people involved...unless I believe it too then we can berate everyone who does not believe our facts and think like us.

  2. #112
    Hit the net!
    Kingscup4426's Avatar
    Karma: 1192000
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by santiclaws View Post
    I think the Kings front office has their new slogan for next season.
    MTKWA Hats for everyone!

  3. #113
    3rd Line Role Player
    Sam_McMaster's Avatar
    Karma: 1046000
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    113
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingscup4426 View Post
    Please stop with your facts, they are not welcomed in our current society. Facts have no place here any longer, everyone's truth is their own as long as they want to believe it. Truth is relative and subjective, there is no place for objective factual inarguable information from witnesses and the people involved...unless I believe it too then we can berate everyone who does not believe our facts and think like us.
    I betcha 99.99% of posters here think your above statement is of the non-facetious/not-in-jest variety. May they get the help they sorely need.

  4. #114
    Hit the net!
    Kingscup4426's Avatar
    Karma: 1192000
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_McMaster View Post
    I betcha 99.99% of posters here think your above statement is of the non-facetious/not-in-jest variety. May they get the help they sorely need.
    Dilly Dilly!

  5. #115
    Two-way grinding forward
    GrinderCB's Avatar
    Karma: 1126000
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    374
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by empire View Post
    "The Kings said in a statement Thursday that he will not play for Los Angeles."

    https://news.yahoo.com/arbitrator-up...215744843.html

    Why.....his wife forgave him, the judge forgave him so why can't the Kings let go.
    Rollie Melanson is his agent? The former Kings goalie?

  6. #116
    All Star
    salami's Avatar
    Karma: 2620072
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    5,539
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    562 Post(s)

    Default

    Well, here we are, approaching draft day. How will Vancouver react if/when it is announced that Voynov has been traded for a pick?

  7. #117
    Nyssa's Minion
    jammer06's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    13,026
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3579 Post(s)

    Default


  8. #118
    1st Scoring Line
    AngelEyes's Avatar
    Karma: 790126000
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,469
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    536 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jammer06 View Post

  9. #119
    1st Scoring Line
    kingsfan94's Avatar
    Karma: 1636954805
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,245
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    467 Post(s)

    Default

    https://www.nhlsuomi.com/2019/07/13/...Bz2XISitST86ic

    Voynov signed 1 year deal to KHL Avangard Omsk and contract worth 1.4mill USD.

  10. #120
    All Star
    Moog's Avatar
    Karma: 2127709647
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,449
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2167 Post(s)

    Default

    Dude is just a PR nightmare for any NHL club.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •